3

_________

_________

Suddenly the door bell rang.That caught me off gaurd since I was well mesmerised by own thoughts.

Slowly getting up and quietly walking to the front door,I peeped outside to see who it was was.Only to be met with a stranger.A man was standing on my porch,I didn't know him,so oh well.

I cleared my throat a little and opened the door trying to keep myself together since who knew who he was.

But what I found interesting was that he didn't even speak a word,just stared right at me with his eyes.

"How may I help?"I itched my nape in confusion.As he blinked once and then a smile appeared in his face.Was I dealing with a psychopath??

"Oh,umm sorry for the hasle but,um,my boss said that you guys switched your suitcase in a accident."He utterly said.He definitely was the shy type.

I looked around to see if the same guy I mistook yesterday was here but no sign of him.

It was a little weird on how he didn't come here himself.

"Here,I just unzipped it,and found out it wasn't mines."I put the suitcase in fornt of me and he looked at it.He now looked at ease.

"Thank you so much.And here's yours."He took the suitcase behind his back,wich was definitely mines by the zipper,it had a plushy on it.

Giving him the suitcase a thought ran through my mind."But I wanted to ask why couldn't he bring the suitcase himself ?"The guy looked at me and sighed.

"He's a little too busy."He shook his head,that offended me a little because that sounded like he only cares for himself."And where does this guy live?"I rolled my eyes feeling anger rising.

The guy smirked a little and pointed at the house besides mine.Oh god is he my neighbor?There's no way I don't remember having him as my neighbour before,only if he moved in when I was out of Korea.

What a lucky day to be in.

"He moved in like a week ago.Firstly he didn't now whose it was but then saw you at the window and told me to bring it to you."I looked at the other side beside me,there is no way I couldn't have realised.

Sometimes I could be this stupid.

"Oh,okay thanks by the way."I said bringing my suitcase inside and closing the door.Now I have to deal with this.Fun.

I brought my suitcase to my room,since this one wasn't so heavy.Gosh what did he put inside there his whole wardrobe.

But then after thinking something my head immediately turned to the window,if he had seen me there,I should close the blinds immediately.Im too embarresed.

"This is going to be a long,long habit of mine now."I huffed here and there and started reorganizing my wardrobe since my suitcase was here.

But during the whole time,only one thing was on my mind the airport guy and now my neighbour.