AND THAT'S HOW THEY MET

Pluck your headphone play  "Rang jo lagyo" on loop on Spotify (it's available their. Type "rang jo lagyo" you will get a play list  click onto it, the 9th song is the one.) It'll make your reading experience better.
_________________________________________

At the restaurant all were waiting for their food and their brother ofcourse.
After few minutes, the main door of the restaurant got open revaling a handsome and smart looking guy.
He's none other than Ahaan.
Mahi and Heer got up from their seats and greeted him while side hugging him.
They shared a beautiful family evening while having dinner at the restaurant.

*Time skip*
After they came back home

They directly went in Niya's room and  are casually talking (asusual)

In the conversation, Heer expresses her exhaustion from the day.
"such a tiring day!!!" She exclaimed.
" yeah!!!! I don't even have stamina to change into night fit"

Mahi sympathizes with her and agrees that the day has been tiring, to the point where she feels too drained to even change into comfortable nightwear.

"Yeah"
Niya and Heer both chime in to express their agreement with Mahi's sentiments, indicating that they too have had a long and exhausting day.

Mahi and Heer were having a casual conversation about random things.
Heer:- Exactly!!!

Mahi:- Di what do you think about it?

They called out to Niya for her point of view on a specific topic, but she appeared to be preoccupied and busy in her own world.

Niya suddenly come back to her sense "um... y-yeah!" She said.

"what were you thinking that you literally zoned out for seconds
like  Heer" Mahi asked her while taunting Heer.

"Abe- why do you have to include me?"
Heer pouted in (fake) anger.

"well I was speaking the truth!~" Mahi expressed.

"Do you have any problems with that?"Heer asked sarcastically.

while this ladakhus(the one who always keep arguing) their was a call on Heer's  phone

" oh! it's Nisha! why is she calling at this time!!" She spoke while answering the call

"Assalamualikum" Heer greeted.

"Walikmassalm, soo gai thi kya" Nisha asked(were you sleeping)?

Heer:-"no yr.. bol!" (say)

"Are any of you 2 free tomorrow? I need some help in hospital tomorrow"

"Every thing fine?......actually I had to visit aashram(orphanage) tomorrow... Mahi will accompany you I that fine?"

"Yeah all's good.ohk!
Allah'Hafiz Bye! google night! tc!"Nisha spoke

Heer:-Allah-Hafiz. Bye! goodnight! tc too!

After disconnecting the call Heer Explained the conversation b/w her and Nisha to Mahi.

Mahi:- oh! koi nai me chali jaungi!(jo problem. I help her)

"okie! Allah-Hafis good night di!!!"Heer and Mahi bid Niya a good night

"Allah-Hafis, Night both of you" she replied

*Time skip to next day!!*

Farya entered the room to wake up her dear daughter

while opening the door

"Heer come on wakeup- WHAT A MIRACLE!!" Farya got extremely shoked after the door opened completely.

"what happend mamma? why are you shouting?" Heer questioned her with a weird and confused look.