𝟏𝟐. 𝐀𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

Shivaay sighed, his mind preoccupied with the events that had transpired in the hallway. He could still feel the sharp pain shooting up his leg as he remembered the moment he had fallen to the ground, his ankle twisted beneath him. But what angered him even more was the smirk on Kunal's face, who had clearly taken pleasure in his misfortune.

"I don't know. I just... I don't want to talk about it." Shivaay replied, his voice tinged with frustration.

Samarth could see the anger and frustration written all over Shivaay's face. He knew to calm him down he need to give him some time.

"Okay I won't interrogate you further. Just rest up." Samarth left his room with a heavy sigh.

But Shivaay was lost in his thoughts, his mind consumed by the anger of it all. He couldn't shake off the image of Kunal's mocking grin, the way he had looked down at him with superiority. It fueled the fire burning inside him, igniting a fierce determination to not let Kunal go, no matter what.

[time skip]

As the wedding day approached, the excitement and tension in the air could be felt by everyone involved. Anika, the bride-to-be, was fully immersed in her bridal preparations. She spent hours in the salon getting different facials, hair treatments, and manicures to ensure she looked her best on the big day. Her days were filled with appointments, fittings, and finalizing every little detail to make sure everything was perfect.

Meanwhile, Kunal, seemed to be in a different state of mind. While Anika was busy with her preparations, Kunal appeared distant and detached. He seemed to be going through the motions, showing up for meetings and fittings, but his mind seemed to be elsewhere. Anika noticed this change in his behavior and tried to talk to him about it, but Kunal brushed it off, claiming he was just stressed about the upcoming wedding.

Despite Kunal's lack of enthusiasm, the wedding preparations continued to progress. The venue was decorated beautifully, the caterers were finalizing the menu, and the guest list was being sorted out. Tej was bustling around, making sure everything was in place, while Kunal's family tried to support him in any way they could. But Kunal remained aloof, lost in his own thoughts.

While Shivaay's blood was boiling in anger from thinking about this unfortunate incident that had taken place which included Kunal as the villian, on the other hand time didn't stopped itself regardless. As each second, each minute and each hour passed the wedding bells of Kunal & Anika grew louder. All those preparations were finally worth making. It was the dream of Anika coming true! The thought of it was still surreal for her. Her wedding with the Love of her Life, Kunal.

ᴀʟʙᴜᴍ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs

✦ ʙᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀ's ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ