𝟏𝟐. 𝐀𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

ख़ुशियाँ दा चाड़ेया आजवेला वे, सारेयां नेनाचना सारेया नेगौना वे…

वेला वे, सारेयां ने
नाचना सारेया ने
गौना वे…

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The crowd erupted in cheers as Kunal and his teammates celebrated their hard-fought victory. As they made their way off the court, Kunal was greeted by his classmates, who had been cheering him on from the stands. They embraced him, showering him with praise for his stellar performance.

But the surprises didn't end there. As Kunal walked through the door of his home, he was greeted by the sweet scent of flowers. To his surprise, Anika was standing in the living room, a beautiful bouquet in hand. She beamed at him, her eyes sparkling with pride.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your big win," she said, stepping forward to hug him. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the stadium cause I was busy in my bridal shopping."

"Nah, it's absolutely fine. I don't mind it." He said.

Anika then greeted his parents, who welcomed her with open arms.

"Anika dear you should've informed us beforehand so that we could've prepared something for your welcome too." Kunal's mother said.

"No mom. You don't need to do all this formality with me. Afterall we are all going to be one family now." She smiled warmly at her.

Just as Kunal was beginning to leave the place, there was a knock at the door. Kunal's heart skipped a beat when he saw Tina standing on the doorstep, holding a bouquet of her own.

A giddy smile appeared on his face as he moved forward to embrace her.

"I couldn't miss the chance to congratulate you, Kunal." Tina said, her eyes shining with pride. "You were amazing out there."

Kunal was overwhelmed by her praise. The two of them stood together in the living room, exchanging compliments with each other.

Oberoi Residence

Shivaay limped into his house, his ankle throbbing with pain from the injury he had sustained. Samarth had accompanied him and helped him to his room, where he could rest. As Shivaay settled down on his bed, Samarth sat down next to him, concern etched on his face.

"Man, what happened out there? How did you twist your ankle?" Samarth asked, trying to break the silence that enveloped the room.