𝟔. 𝐀𝐫𝐦 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

हम यारों बिगड़े हैंदिल अपना है शरीफ बड़ा

हम यारों बिगड़े हैं
दिल अपना है शरीफ बड़ा

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The ruthless mafia king who has zero interest in his surroundings, who was only there for her sister while his bestfriend who had already given his heart to some random girl whose name is not even known to him.

Inmidst of the heroic entry of this dynamic duo in the college, Samarth's stomach growled loudly, reminding him of his empty belly and how he had rushed out of the house along Shivaay due to his dad's interrogation.

Samarth, ever the pragmatic one, suggested they make a quick visit to the university canteen before their first class of the day began. To which Shivaay too nods.

As they entered the canteen, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and buttered toast wafted through the air, making their mouths water.

Samarth quickly ordered a couple of sandwiches and some hot latte, eager to satisfy their hunger pangs.

As they sat down at a table, Samarth looked around and noticed everyone's giggling and whispering in each other's ear, looking at their table. He mischievously looked at Shivaay and said, "Hey, how about we have a little arm wrestling competition to pass the time?"

Shivaay raises an eyebrow, surprised by the challenge. He knew Samarth was always up for making every girl's pound over him. He himself was always the one to embrace a challenge, agreed without hesitation.

"Alright," he said with a smirk, "but don't say I didn't warn you when I win."

Samarth chuckles and positioned his arm at the table, "But what if I win?"

A devilish smirk glided over Shivaay's face as he placed his arm against Samarth's.

"If you won, I will grant your one wish."

"Deal."

Their elbows locked in place as they prepared for the battle ahead. Very soon a hush fell over the captivated audience. The air crackled with anticipation as the spectators locked eyes. The canteen fell silent as the other students watched with anticipation, eager to see who would emerge victorious.

With a sudden surge of power, Shivaay and Samarth both pushed against each other with all their might. The veins in their arms bulged with effort as they struggled for dominance. The onlookers gasped in awe at the display of strength before them.

Shivaay could feel the sweat beading on his forehead as he pushed against Samarth's strong grip. The veins in his arm stood out in stark relief as he gave it his all, determined not to let him win.