chapter 12

Author pov

Jisoo spoke seeing their confusion.

Jisoo - we have one aunt and she have daughter. Both are totally opposite of us.

Tae - what do you mean.

Jennie - those two are bitch goldeeger slut so her daughter is. They hate yn because yn have everything they want. Money luxury fame and all.

Rosè - when yn was young we have to go out so we left with dad. When we come back we found her almost dead because those mother-daughter abuse her.

Jk - didn't you tell this to dad.

Lisa - we did. But we don't have proofs so they didn't belive us. After that we make sure yn is with us.

Jisoo - that incident leave big wounds on her that till today she got scared because of them.

Bts were boiling in anger but are confused why they are geeting angry when they didn't accept her or they consider her as family. They look at each other and realize that yn's childish acts her playfulness made home in their hearts. If they want they can't hate her because they accept her as their little makane little sister.

Bts - don't worry now you our sister and we will protect you from evryone and everything.

Bts thought while staring at her.

Rm - when they are coming.

Rosè - next month.

Jennie - one more thing they will say unless things about and will try to fram her for something which she never did so ignore that ok.

Jennie said and they all nodded.

Yn - what if they hurt me or make my uniees against me.

Yn thought with wet eyes.

Blackpink - we won't let them hurt our baby. If they try something this time we will kill them without any hesitation

Blackpink thought with determination to protect their baby.

Bts - we won't let those bitches hurt you.

Bts thought while staring at her. Whome they just accept.

How should I made bts and blackpink accept each other. Do you have any idea...? And how should I made their bond strong before those 2 comes...? Share with me.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.