chapter 4

Athour pov

Bts reached university and were outside talking with eachother. Just then a car stop and blackpink come out with their cold emotionless face.

Isn't they are soon to be step sisters. Jk asked catching their attention.

They turn and spoke.

Yes they are. Rm said.

Blackpink ignore all of them and went inside directly to principal's office.

Hello Ms park's. Principal said bowing.

Here your schedule and private room keys. He said giving to jisoo.

She take it and they left for their classes.

Jin yoongi and jisoo in one class.

Rosè Jennie jimin and taehyung in one class.

Jk and lisa in one class.

After this it was dance class.

Blackpink were sitting dt spoke.

How about you show some moves. Dt asked and blackpink nodded.

Whole class was clapping and hooting.

Their moves and vocals are amazing. Jhope said and others nodded

Amazing girls fantastic. Dt said and blackpink thank him.

After dance class

It was music class.

So new students please come. Mt said making blackpink irritat at nodded.

Amazing beautiful. Mt said and clapped.

Blackpink thanked her and went to their sits.

After classes its lunch brake

Blackpink are sitting and bts come and sit beside their table. Jisoo spoke.

Lisa do you got boyfriend or what you smiling and giggling while looking at your phone. Jisoo asked catching their attention.

No uniee it's yn. Lisa said.

What she is saying. Jennie asked in little Cold tone.

I asked when she is coming but she said it will take around 3-4 weeks. Lisa said with pout.

It's OK Lisa you know how much she stay busy so it's normal. Rosè said while patting her back.

Well I got msg from dad. Jisoo said.

What dose he said. Lisa asked.

He said he want to tell us something important so he said that we have to go to mansion directly. Jisoo said and they nodded.

Looks like mrpark will tell them about his and mom's relationship. Jhope said making them nod.

Blackpink who heard them slightly smirk because they already know.

After university

Blackpink went to their home and saw their father sitting and chatting with someone having big smile on his face.

They look at each other. After their mother's death they saw him happy for the first time.

Dad we are home. Jennie shout loudly making him flinche.

Yaa why are you shouting dumpling. Mr park said putting his hand on his chest.

You were lost in your own world so we need to bring you out Mr park. Jennie said sarcastically.

Ya ya come sit I want to tell you all something. Mrpark said with nervousness.

What is it. Rosè asked with most innocent face.

I have girlfriend I want you all to meet her tomorrow. Mrpark said nervously.

Blackpink look at each other and.....

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.