#2

the brunette have arrived at the younger girls house, for an event, though her with her unstable mental wasn't able to go, but knowing she'd be surrounded by ppl where such things that had happened recently would be forgotten temporarily.

"Hi babess ! <3" said the older girl, who has been taking care of the brunette since it had happened.

Moments passed and everyone had seemed to get the portion of their dinner now, except for the brunette, she had refused to satisfy her stomach whom has now been making her uncontrollably sick the past few days. It had been 3 days since the separation ended, the girl still hasn't stopped reminiscing the small bits of happy memories they had shared. Everyone had congratulated her

"I'm proud of you!" "it's okay it's only temporary pain" "I'm happy for you"

Though what's the sole purpose of getting congratulated when the separation wasn't done properly in HER will. You see, at the time she had sent heart-breaking paragraph, she indeed was with her friend, who had also pressured her to do and send it, when the whole paragraph was just bits of her venting, never really about getting separated from her lover. And unlike many people, the brunette turns extremely stressed and anxious whenever someone had pressured her into doing something, the extreme feeling of completing the task has taken over her, therefore making her unimaginable action without her full will.

That's what had happened, her brain was blank, she knew she didn't want to do it, not ever NEVER. yet her friends and her friends significant other had both pressured her.

"do it, just send it now" "i can't keep up w u being like this do it"

And so the brunette proceeded to fight for her relationship to be broken down. Knowing the real her was being ignored as she begs for such things to stop, she has cried,

"not to do this" or "this feels wrong" or i don't want to do this." yet the pressure still continues on being added and thrown her way.

Back to the real time, The brunette had tried several things to stop yearning for his comfort, wishing he was here, she had planned to visit her friend for the night to get a peace of mind, which had been rejected by her mom. she had also planned to hangout go out often or even dyeing her poor damaged hair, to at least make her feel better.

Though, All was rejected by her guardians.

For the next few days, she refuses to satisfy her need by, taking a walk or eating, or even showering without getting bits and pieces of memories of him.