(Jake oufit)

"Fuck you Sunghoon, I look like a whore" jake thought

Jake didn't have time to change, so he stayed dressed as he was, and put on a little makeup. Then he waited for Sunghoon to come and pick him up from home so they could go together. After 15 minutes, Sunghoon arrives.

"Wow" says Sunghoon admiring Jake, his flawless face, his slim waist, his long legs. Everything is perfect.

"Are you kidding me? You said you were going to dress like that" Jake says nervously. Sunghoon is dressed in a pair of black pants and a red shirt. Jake can't lie, he looks good, but that's not how they talked

"I never said I would wear a dress"

"Fuck you. Let's go because I don't have time to change" Jake says and walks past Sunghoon, hitting him on the shoulder, and he pretends to be in pain

The two get in the car and go to pick up Jungwon from home, there is still an hour and a half until the concert starts, so they have time. When they arrived in front of Jungwon's house, he was already outside waiting for them. Jungwon is dressed in a dark red dress, he has some leather boots and a leather jacket, his hair is naturally curly and he has many accessories around his neck and ears.

"Wonnie, you look amazing," says Jake

"Look at you Jake hyung"

"What about me?" Sunghoon says

"Yes, you're ok," says Jungwon, rolling his eyes

"That works too"

After 20 minutes they arrived at the concert, reserved seats in the VIP section. It wasn't that crowded yet, even though there were still 20 minutes until the concert started, the three started taking pictures and joking, suddenly the lights go out and loud drum beats are heard. The concert started with backdancers dancing to a song by Heeseung. Jake could see Ni-ki behind him dancing and giving it his all, then Ni-ki does a backflip and takes center stage, having a solo dance. At that moment Jake could not be prouder. He made it, Jake thought. The two have been friends for several years and cannot imagine their lives without each other, and Jake remembers how Ni-ki always told him that he would dance on a stage one day, and now he's even fulfilling his dream.

Soon, Heeseung also entered the stage looking eternal. The concert lasted three hours, three hours Jake was mesmerized by Heeseung's beauty, fanning both pictures and videos. Heeseung noticed Jake in the crowd and smiled at him, and during his last song "Still with you", he only looked at him, making Jake blush.

Ni-ki pov

Damn, I love him so much. How can anyone be so perfect? Oh Kim Sunoo, what are you doing to me?

Now we are on stage, I am behind and Sunoo is in front of me. I can't even concentrate, he looks so gorgeous. From the first day we met I felt something for him and I feel that he also feels something for me. He is quite clingy with me and I have seen how rude he is with other people. Honestly, I feel special.

I plan to tell him that I like him, but I don't feel too sure about myself, plus it's too short, I'll wait for some time to pass. Until then, I have to think about where I could tell him, I don't want something basic.

After the concert ended, we went backstage to change and rest.

"Ni-ki can you come and talk for a while?" Sunoo asks me

"O-oh..yeah"

End Ni-ki pov (i know, too short for Sunki, but you ll find out what they talked about next chap)

Jake pov

I met Heeseung backstage and congratulated him on his performance.

"You look beautiful" says Heeseung making me blush "You should dress like this more often" he continues making me blush even harder, if possible

"Heeseung oppa!!!!" suddenly a hoarse voice is heard, I think I have gone deaf

A blonde, thin girl, dressed in a white skirt with a pink top, jumps on Heeseung and takes him in her arms, then kisses him on the cheek. who is this girl

"And you're?" the girl asks

"Mm, I'm Jake, Heeseung's friend"

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Jiwoo, Heeseung's girlfriend" was all I had to hear. I look at Heeseung, who seems annoyed by the girl, strange

Sunghoon appears around so I call him

"Who is he?" Heeseung asks

"He's my best friend, but don't tell that to Ni-ki," I say and hold Sunghoon's arm

Heeseung looks at our hands that are together and scoffs.

"We should go get Ni ki and take you home" says Sunghoon

"No need, I can take Jake home," says Heeseung

"It's really not necessary bro, I'm staying close to him, I can take him home"

"I said I'll take him and that's how it is" says Heeseung and takes my hand to look for Ni-ki "I don't like that guy" says Heeseung again when it's just the two of us

"Who? Sunghoon? Why?"

"He doesn't know how to keep his hands at home"

That s it
Hope y'all enjoy it
Have a good day/night🫶🏻