he just kept thinking about the things he'll do to you later on tonight.

he pulls you closer and kisses your lips softly, it was like an apology.

you wanted to push away, but it's been so long since the two of you kissed.. so you melted to his touch.

" i'm sorry " he pulls away and looked at you.

" apology unaccepted! " you cross your arms.

he smiled at you, he wanted you all to him and making you jealous was the first step.

~~
at his house,
3am

he was pounding into you, you both didn't even make it past the kitchen to fuck.

" ah.. " he groans, throwing his head back.

you forgot how good sohee was.. you both haven't seen each other in a week and it was like satisfying a withdrawal symptom today.

" does it feel good? " he asks.

you snuggled your head into his neck and bit your bottom lip, nodding along.

" i'm gonna c-cum. " you tell him.

sohee picks up his pace and you had your first orgasm of the night..

~~
4am

after sex for an hour straight sohee got tired, he cleaned you up and let you wear his clothes.. letting you sleep on the bed.

he walks towards the kitchen and grabbed whiskey from a cabinet, drinking alone.

he didn't know how to get you to be his girlfriend, he was frustrated.

" oppaa!! " you yelled from his bedroom.

sohee grabbed his cup and drank all the whiskey he poured before going to you.

" hm? " he hums, going towards you.

you pouted and opened your arms, wanting a hug.

he could barely see your face in this dark room, but since he left the door open he could see your arms stretched out in the air.

he tops you and leaned downwards, letting you kiss his face.

" she kissed you here.. " you pout and pinched his cheek softly.

sohee looked at you.. you were still thinking about this?

" it was my favourite spot.. " you frowned.

" you kissed me here too right? " sohee asks, kissing your lips.

you sniffled, suddenly feeling a tear roll down the side of your face.

" i missed you.. i haven't seen you in a week and you let a girl kiss your cheek." you sniffled.

" then why didn't you call me..? " sohee asks softly.

you suddenly became sober for a moment, you stared at sohee.. making eye contact with him in the dark.

" i was studying. " you tell him.

" how am i supposed to trust that you didn't fuck seunghan? " sohee asks.

you were stunned.. seunghan??

" seunghan is a thing of the past! i really was studying, busting my ass for a 4.0 gpa! i have a scholarship to maintain remember?! " you suddenly get mad that he accused you of sleeping with another guy.

sohee suddenly remembered that you were a scholarship student, it explained why you wanted time alone.

" you should've just told me you needed time alone. " he ruffles his hair in frustration.