that's my girl

3am

you were the 6th member of le sserafim, practicing for a comeback with the song easy.

" more energy! one more time! " the choreographer claps her hands loudly.

the 6 of you were tired, with barely anything to eat you've all been practicing since 5pm.

you pant and felt dizzy, you suddenly felt someone pat your back.

" we got this " sakura comforts you.

you smile at her and nodded.

~~
4am

you finally got home and took a hot shower, finding sohee in your bed.

you grinned and laid beside him, placing your head on his chest.

" hi my love " he kissed the top of your head.

" i want to eat barbecue so badly. " you groaned.

he frowned, eventhough you and the girls were already in good shape the company still wanted the 6 of you to diet.

" one more week, and i'll buy you whatever food you want " sohee smiles.

you looked up at him and grinned.

sohee was preparing for comeback aswell with his group, but he didn't have to diet he just needed to exercise.

" we are both having comebacks tomorrow, let's do well " you tell him.

" i already know you're gonna do well. " sohee whispered.

~~
8am

you reached the venue and got your hair and makeup done, your manager handed you the camera and asked you to film youtube content.

" manchae manchae " you leaned on her shoulder and she smiles into the camera.

she was the most exhausted one out of all of you because she needed to do extensive physical exercises as requested from the choreographer for her part.

" how are you feeling? " you look over at her.

" i'm feeling good, i took 2 energy drinks this morning isn't that crazy " she looks at you.

" is that normal? that's so sugary " you laugh a little and pointed the camera at her.

" i'm a little tired but i'm feeling good, happy, excited  to perform for the first time in a long time. " eunchae smiles.

" okay thank you for your feedback, okay now kira unnie " you spot sakura walking past and point the camera towards her.

" helloo " sakura smiles.

" how are you feeling right now? " you smile.

" uhh, easy peasy lemon squeezy " she winks.

you laugh at her remarks and she laughs along aswell, she had nothing to say but still made it memorable.

" le sserafim standby " the staff comes in and alerts the 6 of you.

you gasped and put down the camera, hurrying over to put on your mic pack.

~~
20 minutes later,

" sohee ah! " sungchan grabs sohee.

sohee was watching you and the girls perform from a small tv in their waiting room.

" that's my girl " he smiled as the camera focused on you and you wink.

" waaaahh what a man " eunseok smiles and pats sohee's arm.

sohee smiles and started recording you from his phone.

when the song ends the boys clapped their hands cheering for you.

" wahh they're amazing. " wonbin exclaimed.

" of course, they're our sunbae. " shotaro laughs.

" wah she's so pretty " sohee rewinds the recording from his phone.

" just get married at this point " anton peers over sohee's phone, seeing his gallery full of your pictures.