swordsmen

demon slayer inspired

~~
11pm

on one rainy night, a woman was dashing through the downpour, her footsteps splashing the rainwater around her.

cold tears streamed down her face as she reached the desired location.

she rushed up a short flight of stairs under a roof and took off the hood of her raincoat.

she sniffled and looked down smiling, giving both a last peck on the forehead before placing it on the doorstep and running away.

the large doors opened, revealing an adult with her small eyes looking out and around to check for people.

suddenly two loud unsyncronized crying sounded from below, one was louder than the other.

the adult looked down and grinned.

she picked both up and brought it inside.

there was a note attached to one of the twins, she opens it up and read it.

' please take care of yuri and y/n. i'm all alone and being haunted by demons because of the twins i birthed. '

the woman huffed.. another demon case.

it seemed like all demons want to eat were children nowadays..

" please tell me there's atleast a brother!! " a young boy rushed down the stairs.

" i checked, they're twins, two sisters. " the woman hides the note and smiles.

7 boys peered over, inspecting the new additions to the family.

" i heard females are headaches to be around. "

" don't say that. you boys move the cribs from the attic let's help set up their new room " the woman grinned happily.

~~
12 years later,
1:30pm

" hiyaa! "

" hey! you kicked me! " you say angrily.

" not my fault you're in the way! " yuri replies.

you throw your wooden sword down on the ground and pushed her, eventually leading into a fight.

" yuri! y/n! focus. "

you looked behind to see your eldest brother shotaro scolding.

you both turned around and bowed, apologising.

" yuri, move your doll further you might injure yourself and your sister. " he says.

yuri nodded and did as he said.

" y/n from the top! " he commands.

" a little strict huh? " a woman asks.

shotaro turned around and saw mrs hong.

" good afternoon mrs hong. " shotaro bows.

" eunseok just finished cooking, have them finish their last sets and go in for lunch. " mrs hong grins.

" all right. " shotaro nods.

mrs hong goes inside the house and shotaro turned over to the two of you.

" last sets! do your best! " shotaro says as he admired the way the two of your fought.

you and your twin sister yuri was adopted into a family full of other orphans.

mrs hong who was the woman of the house started adopting children after her late husband's passing, his last wish was to have children but it was too late.