japan

9pm

" thank you everyone " sohee bowed.

as soon as he got the green light to go home he was so excited.

being a music bank emcee ensured that sohee had no free time..

he checked his flight time on his phone and smiled, knowing he could see you in a few hours.

~~
2am

and there you were in an oversized t shirt and long wavy hair, his beautiful girlfriend.

he smiled seeing you run to him in excitement.

" lee sohee when did you get here " you pout.

he smiled and hugged you again, he had missed your presence so much he couldn't speak.

you were on a family vacation in japan and you were staying here for two weeks, sohee had 3 months off and he decided to fly to japan to spend time with you.

" your white hair suits you so much " you ruffled his freshly dyed hair.

" everything suits me babe. " he smiles.

you smiled back and led him to the elevator.

once you both reached the room and sohee closed the door behind him, you jumped into his arms plating kisses on his face.

" you missed me that much? " he smiles, teasing you.

you both eventually spent some time catching up with each other, spreading kisses here and there.

y/nniees19

42,618 likesy/nniees19  get you a man who'll fly to another country just because he misses you🫶🏻 

42,618 likes
y/nniees19 
get you a man who'll fly to another country just because he misses you🫶🏻 

( looks so much like sohee wtff )
~~
next morning,
9am

your family was at breakfast and you decided to surprise them with your boyfriend's presence.

" surprisee " you proudly revealed sohee whom your family loved.

" sohee?? " your mother's face lit up.

" sohee hyung! " your baby brother chimed.

" when did you get here sohee ah? " your mom smiles.

" oh i flew in late at night around 2am? " he smiles.

sohee had naturally bad bed head which you found cute but he finds it annoying that it doesn't disappear until after he showers.

" he'll be joining our japan trip " you smiled.

sohee sits beside lucas who was your baby brother and started to play with him.

" amazing, how's work sohee? " your stepdad asks.

" uhh.. i'm having a break currently, i just finished emcee-ing music bank " sohee bows his head respectfully.

you smile at how gentle he was with your brother while still maintaining a respectful composure with your dad.

" well go get your food, breakfast ends in less than an hour " your mom says.

you both nodded and went to get food.

sohee just grabbed cereal while you grabbed a platter of sausages and eggs.

" y/n are you training to be a sumo wrestler? " your mom teased.

you looked at sohee's small bowl of cereal then back to your plate..

" it's okay baby " sohee smiles and puts his arm around your waist, carressing it.

" kidding y/n, eat " your mom wipes lucas' mouth.

you huffed at your mom with her jokes and continued to eat with sohee stealing a few bites of your eggs.