FIGHT~

*Author's pov*

Without wasting any time you start the engine.
" Gaurds, follow her and kill her at any cost" Jin shout.
While you were driving, you feel someone is chasing you.
Soon gun shot sound heard.
You took the gun in your hands and started attacking them .  the asylum was just a short distance away

*meanwhile*

All the three boys reached the basement, their plan was to break the lock and ran from here to save you.
The younger one was trying to open the lock but minho said " Leave it jungkook, let me break it "
Minho took a rod in his hand and struck the lock with it. With a click sound it breaks.
" Let's go " Taehyung said and all of them  went out of the asylum.
There were no gaurds, a gun shot heard all of them look at the source of sound.
" Guys fast, we need to leave this place " You shout , decreasing the pace of the car for them.
Without wasting any time they entered in the car .
" Whose car is this, and how did you escape from there?? " Minho asked
" It's officer jin's car, I'll answer the second question later first take this and shoot the people who are chasing us " You said diverting your whole concentration on the road.
Minho took the gun and start firing.
" Uhm jungkook, look at that drawer there is a gun i think " You said point at the drawer of passenger seat.
Jungkook open the drawer and took the gun and start firing.
" Where are we going?? " Taehyung asked
" Officer min's residency, we need to tell him all this he will help us " You replied.
The pace of your car slow down .
" What happened ! " You exclaimed
" I think our car is ran out of the fuel " Taehyung said
" Then we need to run, everyone leave the car and follow me " You said
" You all go let me handle them " Minho exclaimed firing at the car.

" It's risky Minho, you need to come with us " Taehyung said
" It's okay guys, I can handle them please go " Minho replied Concentrating on opponents car.
" Let me stay with you, y/n and jungkook just go and save others " Taehyung said taking the gun from jungkook's hand
" But..." Jungkook was about to say something when taehyung interrupted him " Just go don't worry we'll be safe "
You both just hummed and start running.
Taehyung and Minho were trying their best to defend themselves. It wasn't easy at all them hide behind the jin's car and taking the advantage of the situation they fired at car's tire.
.
.
.
You and jungkook are running but soon you both halted in your way by a gun pointing towards your head .
" We'll not think twice to shoot you " A man covering his face with a mask said
" Just surrender yourselves " He added
Both of you lifted your hands up in the air started walking towards him.
" Now bend on your knees " Masked man said.
Taking the advantage of the situation jungkook kicked the masked man's leg, and take his position on the man.
You snatch the gun from him and point at the masked man.
" Who sent you here?? " You asked.
" D.. Doctor namjoon, please leave me " He replied surrendering himself.
You both looked at each other before signalling him to leave.
And both of you started to run towards min's residency.
.
.
.
Minho and taehyung were good in dodging off the shots because of their special training .
" I think we kill 5 peoples, and no one left. Let's go from here " Taehyung said both of them turn around to the direction where you and jungkook went.
*A gun shot heard *
Taehyung looked at Minho and Minho looked at taehyung.
Then taehyung's gaze fell on his stomach.
It is bleeding, with a thud sound he fell on the ground.
" Taehyung!! " Minho exclaimed and arched down holding the delicate figure of taehyung.
Cupping up his wound with his hand
" Let's kill others " Man who shoot taehyung said and left from there.
" Taehyung, let's go to the hospital " Minho said holding taehyung from his shoulder.
" Come on climb up on my back " Minho said helping taehyung.
.
.
.
" We are here " You said while breathing unevenly.

*time skip*
" Is this happening in that asylum? " Yoongi asked calmly and you nodded your head.
" I'm amazed by your work ms song and about officer jin I'll handle it all " He said
" May I take my leave sir " You asked, yoongi first looked at you and then at jungkook.
" You both are injured, you should rest here for something " Yoongi said
" Thank you sir but it's important " And replied and he just nod.
You both left the place, yoongi provide you his car.
" Jungkook call taehyung " You said
" Uhm we don't have mobile phones " He replied
" Then how can we find them, I'm worried if they are okay or not " You said  focusing on the road.
You got distracted by the buzzing sound of the phone. You picked up the call
" Hello.... Yes officer min........ Ohh okay sure sir..... Thank you "
" What happen " Jungkook asked
" We need to go to hospital rn " You answered.
" WHAT... WHY? "  He exclaimed
" Is everything okay, is taehyung okay? " He added " Is Minho alright, does something happen to them?? "
He was bombarding so many questions but you were looking blankly at the road.
You didn't bother to answer any of his question. Because your mind went numb.
You own don't know what happen but you were just tensed.
Tensed about what your mind predicted
.

.

.

Thank you
Do vote
I think we are at the end...