Prologue (Part 5)

"FRICK-"

Hiko and I jump at the sudden shout, and I run a bit farther into the SamrGtop, Hiko rushing as fast as he could behind me.

"Hey, uh, are you okay!?" I shout to the boy, who was struggling to keep the shelf from falling completely. I run over to him and help him push the shelf back to a stable position, and the boy sighs.

"Thank you, thank you. Getting crushed by a shelf doesn't seem very cutie patootie, now does it?"

I raise an eyebrow. This guy spoke, well, oddly? At least for this situation. I pause for a second, and sigh. "Well, uh, you didn't, so that's good? Anyways, I'm Kameko Morioka, and this is Masahiko Fujita, I'm the Ultimate Jack-of-All-Trades and Hiko is the Ultimate Drag Queen, yada yada. You are?"

The boy taps his foot a few times before clicking his tongue. "@epicwriter1234- wait that's my gamer tag, haha! I'm aaaaaactually Minori Omura, and I just so happen to be the Ultimate Esports Player!..."

Hiko stands next to me and I just stare at Minori as he continues rambling on, before I cough to get him to stop, which works

Hiko stands next to me and I just stare at Minori as he continues rambling on, before I cough to get him to stop, which works. "Uh, Minori, so uh, what're you doing here? In the game store, I mean."

"Well, my headset isn't connected to the internet, so I figured that if this is a game store, then maybe I could find an offline game! My esports software is only useful when it's online since what am I gonna do? Go against literal NPC's? I'd win so easily! I was searching for, like, CineMraft or Seat Baber, ya know?"

"Uh, yeah I've played them before, I get what you mean... I guess.". I pause, looking around a moment before pointing at a shelf. "Isn't that Seat Baber right there?"

Minori looks to where I pointed and gasps. "Omg yes! That's the pookie game I've been looking for!" And just like that, Minori had run off to the game I had pointed to, and had gone off into his own little world. I sigh, turning back to Hiko.

"Alright then, I guess... We should head out, this guy is not paying attention anymore." Hiko nods and turns to open the door for me.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Kameko!- wait, can I just call you Kam?"

I shrug and nod. "Sure, I mean, I call you Hiko, so go ahead."

Hiko smiles at me and we walk out, chuckling, as we continue to walk down the street, this time stopping when we spot a pink haired girl... Repeatedly tapping up and down the arms of a giant doll...? Or a *very* small girl, we couldn't be sure.

? Or a *very* small girl, we couldn't be sure

Hiko and I walk up to her, or them?... Anyways, we walk up and I cough to break the silence.

"Uh, what are you doing...?"

The pink haired girl turns to us, or more so in our general direction, and smiles. "Hello?"

"Yeah, uhm, hi. Why are you just touching her arms...?"

The pink haired girl chuckles. "Ah, well, this may seem pretty weird to touch her arms and stuff, but I'm, well, blind. I'm very sensory oriented, so I dunno, I suppose it's a habit! I'm Takara Oye, by the way! The Ultimate Collector!"

 I'm very sensory oriented, so I dunno, I suppose it's a habit! I'm Takara Oye, by the way! The Ultimate Collector!"

The small girl tilts her head up at Takara, sighing and standing up, opening a fan to cover her face. "Kimiko Furuya, Ultimate Gothic Lolita Fashionista. I'd say I'm pleased to meet you, but I'd simply rather not be around, not to be rude."

I shrug, and Hiko sighs

I shrug, and Hiko sighs. "Yeah, that doesn't really matter... I'm Masahiko Fujita, Ultimate Drag Queen, and this is Kameko Morioka, Ultimate Jack-of-All-Trades.

"How nice." Without another word, Kimiko begins walking away, and Takara sighs.

"Her footsteps are so light, I can barely even hear them, and I hear just about everything..." 

I pause a few seconds, looking at Takara. "I get that you're a collector, but why so many bags?'

Takara chuckles. 'I keep everything organized, and if it didn't have this many bags, I'd have to dig around a larger bag to find anything, and having my fidgets in an easily accessible bag makes it easier, ya know?"

I nod, but realize she can't see that, so I speak. "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess."

Takara freezes a moment, turning around. "I smell... Ice cream? Where the hell..?"

"Just up the street, we went there!" Hiko chimes in "The ice cream is free and is served to you with robotic hand things!" 

"Oh, well I think I'll try some then! It sounds like a nice break."

"Yeah, it's good, so enjoy that."

Takara nods, smiling. "Welp, I'll *see* you guys later." She chuckles at her pun before feeling her way down the street, towards the ice cream parlor. Hiko and I keep on going.

-------------------------

There you barbarians go, more story- (this is a joke, I love y'all-)