"You don't even care" she said and quickly got her answer when a small smile popped up on his face

"Your hair got so long"

His hair was now mid back and when she met him it passed his shoulder by a few inches

"I need a retwist, you gotta do my hair for me"

He did his normal line up by his self, like always, but didn't have the patience with anybody at the time to actually sit and do his hair.

"You gotta get the stuff."

"We could go tomorrow, you could go shoppin and all dat shit. Pick Janai up a few stuff. We could leave when you finish school"

She nodded her head

"You makin my dick hard"

"Nasir do better.. your mother is downstairs"

"She sleep"

"Nasir"

"Hm?"

He sat up some how managing to flip them over. Connecting their lips in a deep kiss. She eventually had to pull away from to breathe, but he trailed kisses down her neck.

She relaxed under his touch and a unexpected moan left her mouth as he slipped his finger in her, playing with her clit as he kissed down her body.

"You gotta be quiet for me"

Nasir said pushing the cover out his way. He didn't want nothing and nobody in between both of them right now. Pulling her panties off throwing them somewhere on the floor

"You'n miss me?"

"I did miss you" she spoke through the pleasure she was feeling at the moment.

"I miss you more baby"

He spoke lowering his body between her legs and she watched as he wrapped his hands around her thighs and wasted no time connecting his mouth to her lower pair of lips groaning at how wet she was for him.

Her eyes immediately closed as he started to suck on her clit. His hands keeping her legs open even though he could feel her trying to close them.

It wasn't long before he felt her hands run through his hair, he knew exactly what that meant. Feeling her legs shake and hear her soft cries. He let go one of legs before he gently pushed down on her lower stomach. He felt her body arch off the bed before she released trying to keep quiet as he flicked his tongue on her clit.

"Nas wait.."

She tried sit up but failed as his hold on her kept her in place. She expected him to stop the first time, but she should've known better. A the familiar yet stringer feeling built up in her stomach and her eyes rolled back as she laid there letting him do as he pleased.

Her hand tightened on his hair as she came again, like always he continued until she was done.

Lowering his tongue as a silent hum in appreciation left his mouth as he cleaned up the creamy mess. Placing a kiss on her clit before he let her thighs go and moved back up and gave her a kiss letting her taste herself.

"Nasty ass." He mumbled feeling her grab his dick as she looked up at him

Standing off the bed he took off his pants and pulled her body towards the end of the bed. She reached down angling his dick moaning softly as his tip came in contact with her sensitive clit. Her mouth dropped and no sound came out as he lowered his self in her.

Connecting their lips in a soft kiss, as he gave her deep slow strokes.

Trailing kisses down her neck.