"You going back to Georgia or you staying here?" After a couple seconds of silence between them he spoke up again. "I won't get upset if you want to go back baby. I'll figure something out."

A'kira thought about it for a second. She knew she didn't want to do the whole co parenting situation, damn sure not across the country. But on the other hand she grew used to the house, the peaceful environment, and him.

Nasir didn't want to assume she was happy here. He knew she was only here because she was practically for to be. He wanted her happy.

"...I want to stay here"

"Oh"

He didn't expect that.

"You sure? Don't be saying that cause of me mama, I'll figure shit out, and I want you to be happy baby. If you not happy here, don't stay here."

"I'm happy here Nasir" she repeated slightly looking up at him

"You want to get another house?"

She watched him confused

"Why would I do that?"

"Too much people been in this one"

She waited a minute to see if he was joking but he watched her with the most serious expression on his face.

"...only your mom and Nick been in the house"

"Exactly"

He watched with a slight mug as she laughed. He was deadass.

"Nasir no.. we're staying here, I like the beach"

"Mmm"

He could find another house close to the beach if she wanted, but it's obviously she liked this house.

He'll just tell them stop coming to the house instead. He didn't need them in their house, he damn sure didn't want them here.

" and you can't kick them out when they visit."

"See now that ain't even fair"

She smiled at that. She missed him.

"Stop being so mean Nasir, Dylan already literally stares at people when she's irritated."

"Stop hatin"

"Want to be me so bad"

She lifted her hand pushing his hair out his face before sitting up and taking up her phone hearing it vibrate. She didn't get far before he pulled her on top on him. She just let him do as he please as she took up the phone answering the call.

"Hi Twoneee"

"Fuck going folk" Twone responded back

He spoke to her almost everyday along with the rest of the group, it was mostly in the group chat but they would call probably at least twice a week

"Say, you know where Nas at? That nigga been missin for weeks"

A'kira gaze switched from the phone to Nasir who looked very much unbothered as his hands roamed her body, not caring for what he just heard in the slightest bit.

"Um..yes? He's been here for like 3 weeks now"

"See I told them niggas he wasn't here. They told me I was fuckin' wrong, they bout ta look like some dumbass bitches when I tell them this. Imma call you back"

"Okay.." She watched as he stood up and walked in a direction calling somebody a 'stupid bitch' before the phone hung up.

Setting the phone back down and she look down at Nasir