♧1: First Meeting

Y/n is quite a character in this story so don't be scared if she'd do the most jaw dropping thing like its normal😭😭

I feel like I've never seen much black clover ff or im just blind. I'm just doing this to help with my obsession. I just finished the anime like few weeks ago.

In this Story you're A Vermillion and Mimosa's fraternal twin. So no need to worry about looking like her lmao.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Whaaa I don't wanna goooo"

Y/n whines to her family and tug on Mimosa's sleeve.

"Mimosa help me"

Mimosa gulped as she looked at her few minutes older sister than to her parents.

"Mother.. and Father.. Big sister doesn't want to be a magic knight at all so I think-"

"Don't be ridiculous Mimosa. Everyone in the Vermillion family has to receive their grimoires besides that Y/n is a special case so she needs to join the grimoires acceptance ceremony! except she's so stubborn."

The two parents hold each other as they cry dramatically. Y/n pouts at her parents words.

"I'm fine as I am"

"Y/n! You Lazy brat-"

"At least I admit I'm lazy Father hmph!"

Mimosa was there left stunned and awkwardly laughing trying to lessen the tense atmosphere but failing. The argument lasted for hours since neither was giving up.

Y/n's and Mimosa's parents were panting from all the arguing trying to convince Y/n but failing miserably.

"You... you're so stubborn!"

"It's time to use the secret tactic."

Mr. Vermillion whispers to his wife as she nods in agreement. Y/n was looking at them with suspicious eyes while Mimosa knows exactly what they are gonna say.

'They are definitely using Y/n's weakness..'

The two parents went towards Y/n and clung to her right and left arm making her confused.

"N/n dear lots of guys commoners and royalties are gonna be receiving their grimoires and they are around your age too. I'm sure there's a pile of handsome boys there"

"This is also the last ceremony so you can't miss it!"

"And after receiving your grimoire we can prepare a big feast for it. Lots of delicious food~"

'Food... and...'

Y/n looks at her parents before sighing and looking away.

"Fine I'll go but that doesn't mean I'm signing up for the Magic Knight entrance Exam!"

Mimosa's eyes sparkled as she held Y/n's hands.