♧1: First Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Can I come with you?"

"Of course you can!"

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

"I'm gonna be the Wizard King just you wait Yuno!"

"No. Not gonna happen Asta."

The two was currently making there way to where the Grimoire acceptance ceremony is held. When they arrived lots of eyes were staring at them with a judgmental look.

"Lowly commoners"

"Disgusting"

"Why do they even bother"

"Y/n wait-"

Y/n's eyes sparkled when she saw two boys being gossip right in front of them as well. She ran towards them and shake there hands.

"Hi! I'm Y/n Vermillion! Nice to meet you two"

She says this with a big smile on her face. Everyone that was around was left dumbfounded.

"Who did she say she was.."

"She's from the Vermillion?!"

"I heard they have an upcoming prodigy there... could she be one of them?!"

"No way... why would they come here when they have there own way of getting a grimoire and not be around commoners"

Asta's eyes sparkled seeing Y/n since she looked friendly.

"I'm Asta and this is Yuno!! nice to meet you Y/n!!"

"Yes yes!"

Y/n caress Asta's shoulders looking at him.

"You're quite a cute commoner Asta i like you!"

Asta's face turned red at her words before shaking his head.

"I'M LOYAL TO SISTER LILY!"

Mimosa who was shyly standing behind looked at her sister being friendly as usual. Y/n's eyes land on her before grabbing her hand to introduce herself.

"Um I'm Mimosa Vermillion.... nice to meet you..."

Asta smiles at her putting his hand out for greeting.

"I'm Asta!"

Y/n then glances at the quiet handsome boy. Her eyes sparkle as she moves towards him.

"Yuno right? Your so handsome"

Y/n looks at him with a smile but was immediately rejected as he looked away. She laughs when that happened before she uses wind magic to make him face her way and lean down.