8th Of April: Part 2

⚠️Everything written here is purely fictional and made up. Anything similar to reality is just a coincidence.⚠️

༄: Neuvilette's Perspective
❅: Wriothesley's Perspective
༄❅/❅༄: Readers' Perspective/Third Person Perspective

⚠️This is not Canon to Genshin Impact. This is but a fan fiction.⚠️

༄: "Nice to meet you.... Wrio.... Wriothesley. What's your.. Hobby..?" I chuckled awkwardly while looking at him. Why am I so nervous anyway? I need to forget about yesterday.

❅: "My... Hobby? Uh..... What is my hobby.... I don't actually have one...." I chuckled awkwardly while looking at him. Why am I so nervous anyway? I need to forget about my feelings for now. "What about you? What's your hobby?" I look at him and take a few deep breaths to get rid of my red face.

༄: "Hobbies.... I guess.... I don't have a hobby too..... Is drinking water a hobby?" I looked at Wriothesley for a few seconds before he started laughing.

❅: "Haha! Oh, man! I'm writing that down as your hobby! You're funny." I actually wrote that down as his hobby. He's quite weird. I love it. I look up at him again. "Anyways.... Favourite food? By the way, No need to ask. My favourite food is just coffee or tea." Neuvilette suddenly tilted his head while blankly staring at me. Damn it he's cute....

༄: "Aren't those... Drinks?" I blankly stared at him waiting for an answer. He was quiet for some reason.... His face is turning red again... I guess he remembered yesterday again.... Maybe? I'm already over it, luckily. I'm not as embarrassed anymore...

❅: My heart is gonna explode..... I'm red aren't I? Is that why he's staring at me? Argh.... He's too cute! But... Why is he not red? Does he not like me anymore?! Damn it.... I guess he lost interest.... "Yes, those are d... drinks but those are my favourite foods. N- Now.... What about you...?!"

༄: I looked down at the floor and I had to think about it for a little bit. After about 20 seconds, I finally thought of my favourite food! "Uhm.... Water...?" Wriothesley blinked at me for a few seconds awkwardly.

❅: "You're joking...?" I definitely looked at him weirdly. Luckily my redness was gone. It was a little.... Quirky to have water as your favourite food... But.... He's joking... Right?

༄: "Why would be joking?" I said to him while I was confused. He started laughing and making fun of me.... In a good way and not in a bully-way. "Haha! Seriously? Your favourite is water?? I'm gonna cry from laughing...." I don't know why, but I also started laughing from what he said.

❅: I suddenly heard him laughing as well? For no reason?! I was expecting him to stare at me awkwardly (and cutely) like before. I haven't seen him laugh at all. Even though we haven't met or talked for a while, it felt like he was a statue with only two emotions or something... I can't believe he can laugh. After a while we both stopped laughing. "You're fun to be around y'know?"

༄: "Really...?" I looked at him, definitely with a surprised face. I've never had anyone say that to me. People just naturally assume I'm a nerdy kid without humour. I won't say they're wrong because I see me like that too. But... Why does he feel different....? Why do I feel comfortable with him...?

❅: "Yeah, Dude! Let's be friends from now on since we're gonna meet everyday anyway!" I took his hand and shook it without realizing it. His hand was very cold... But warm... At the same time...? I don't usually hang around someone who's not popular or anything...... But... Why does he feel different....? Why do I feel comfortable with him...?

༄: Oh wow... He just shook my hand... His hand was very warm. But, He has a point. We're gonna meet everyday so why not be friends? I don't usually say it but... I have a feeling that this year is gonna be a fun one. I'm already making friends back here. I'm friends with the guy in front of me, Navia, And now Wriothesley. Just thinking about it makes me smile to myself....

❅: Oh wow... He's smiling... He seems like he's having fun back here. I'm lucky to have a friend back here since we're gonna meet everyday. I'm with Clorinde, Her friend named Navia, and Neuvilette. Maybe I shouldn't really fall in love with his beauty or anything... I reckon we're always gonna be good friends. I don't have my friends that I hang out with in this class anyways...

༄: "I think it's best for us to write more things down... Lunchtime is in 5 minutes and we have to finish this before lunch." I chuckled before taking my note book. "Wait? 5 more minutes? Already? Time flies when you're having a good time, huh...." He said to me before he also took his notebook. We talked to each other and took a lot of notes. Suddenly the lunch bell rang.

༄❅: "Hey, guys! Do you both want to eat lunch with us? If you don't want to and want to reunite with your friends from other classes you can! It's okay!" Navia said while smiling. "We just want to form some kind of.... Friend group? We're all gonna be together for the whole school year. Though I don't expect Wriothesley to come since he has a lot of friends, What about you, Neuv?"

༄: "Ah, Of course! I'll come with you. I have my lunch with me." I took out my lunchbox that I prepared yesterday and microwaved this morning. I stood up and Me, Navia, and Clorinde started walking away to find a spot to go eat lunch. Suddenly, Wriothesley yelled something out.

❅: "Wait for me! I'm also gonna come with you guys!" I said before taking my lunchbox that Sigewinne gave me while we were on the way to school. I chased after them so they don't just leave me. "Come on! Where do we eat? I'll eat with my friends tomorrow."

༄❅: "Let's eat... Under the stairs! That's a pretty quiet place to eat and talk. No one just sits under the stairs!" Navia said before taking Clorinde's hand. "Catch up, everyone!" They ran, leaving Neuvilette and Wriothesley.

❅: "...Do you wanna hold hands like that too?" I turned to Neuvilette, smiling. "Uhm... Sure..!" Neuvilette said as he turned at me and smiled back. I took his hand and we ran together while chuckling.

༄: We chased after Navia and Clorinde while we were laughing around. I never thought having friends was as fun as this. If only I knew... I would've made many friends back then... We finally reached the stairs Navia was talking about after a few minutes. "Wow... Hanging out like this surely is fun..."

❅: "Of course it's fun. Being alone sometimes is relaxing but... You need to lighten up and hang out with your friends, y'know?" I sat down under the stairs and I tapped the floor for Neuvilette so he would sit next to me.

༄: "I guess you're right..." I noticed Wriothesley tapping the floor and I sat next to him. I took off my glasses and untied my hair. I saw everyone started eating so I decided to dig in as well. Sometimes, it is fun to not be alone... I'll get used to this...

༄❅: And That Was The Second Half Of April 8th In My Diary

Note: I'm rlly enjoying making this!!!! I'm in it for the funsies and giggles while writing this. I can imagine a picture of the friend group eating under the stairssss its so cute!!