7th Of April

⚠️Everything written here is purely fictional and made up. Anything similar to reality is just a coincidence.⚠️

༄: Neuvilette's Perspective
❅: Wriothesley's Perspective
༄❅/❅༄: Readers' Perspective/Third Person Perspective

⚠️This is not Canon to Genshin Impact. This is but a fan fiction.⚠️

༄: It was Sunday. The day before Senior year high school would start. I woke up excitedly. Being impatient to get all my books and study tools I would like to bring to my first day of school ready. I woke up, brushed my teeth, and woke up my little sister, Furina. I made some breakfast and fed her like she was a baby. Some things never change. "Err..... I'm so sad! Why can't the start of school be next year or something?! It feels like it's only been a day since we last attended school!"

I was surprised that Furina didn't enjoy school for some reason. I would think that she enjoyed how much attention she gets and how much people basically worship her. "Why would you be sad? School is fun. There are a lot of activities to do, Furina. Plus, you are the most popular girl in every school you attend. Why would you of all people be sad?" I looked at Furina skeptically. "Because I just want to stay home and sleep! Duh!" Furina sighs. "That sounds like you indeed." I chuckle before taking the dirty plates and washing them. "Aren't you going to go out and enjoy the day before school too, Neuv?" Furina walks up to me. "Going out? At this time? It's quite hot outside. I don't really thi-" Suddenly Furina interrupts my words. "No! Nuh uh! You're coming with me to the mall!" I look at her with a surprised face. "Are you just going to use me as your portable shopping cart again?"

"Wha- Of course not! Why would I?! You dare say those hurtful words to your poor little sister?!" Furina grits her teeth. "Fine, Fine. I'll come with you. Let me just shower and get ready." I sigh in defeat. "Yay! I knew you would do it! Haha! I won!" Furina jumps and raises her arms in joy. "Yes... You won...." Sometimes I wonder if she's really two years younger than me or twelve years younger than me....

❅: It was Sunday. The day before Senior high school would start. I woke up annoyedly. I hate school. I just don't like how the teachers expect us to do everything in a set amount of time. Lady, I'm not gonna be able to write an essay in 3 hours. The only good thing about school is just friends. My little sister sigewinne who is in middle school loves school however. She loves doing chores, even. It's strange how it feels like she's the older one. She really cares about the health of others. Makes sense why she wants to be a nurse one day. "Hey! Wriothesley! Stop zoning out! Breakfast is right in front of you!" Suddenly, sigewinne yelled at me while I was zoning out. "Gee, no need to yell...."

"I tried talking to you but you wouldn't budge. Are you really that mad that school's starting tomorrow for you?" Sigewinne wets her hand on the sink and splashes some water on me. "Wha-!" "There. That'll keep you awake." Sigewinne giggles before picking up a plate of food and taking it with her to her room. I finished eating and decided that I'll text some of my friends to come and hang out with me at the mall. I'm sure it'll be fun. At the mall the day before I would attend school again. It felt like I just attended school a day ago anyways.

Timeskip to noon.

༄: I walk in the mall with Furina. I barely looked around for a minute and I noticed she was already running to an ice cream shop. Seriously? I think if she stops walking she would explode... "Come here, Neuv! I want some ice cream!" Furina said to me before she ran back to me and pulled my hand. "Ouch! Yes. I'll buy it for you. No need to ask and beg. I already know." I sighed as I walked in with her. I ordered some mint ice cream while she ordered some weird funky rainbow flavoured ice cream. I swear she said unicorn barf to the employee and the employee took that mystery rainbow flavour or something.... I wonder how it even tastes...

❅: I walk in the mall alone. I looked around, feeling lonely. My buddies couldn't make it because their parents made them pack some things up for school or something.... I just can't get nice things in life sometimes... I walked around and noticed a viral ice cream shop I saw from social media. I heard they sell some hidden drinks there and one of them was this delicious looking purple tea! I had to try it and so I immediately ran up to the counter and said the hidden word. I'm glad the employee understood because if not, that would be awkward to have someone run up to you and say "Her Majesty beseeches you to unfurl your blessèd wings, and with them blot out the heavens, plunging the world into eternal night..." I waited for my drink and took it. I decided to look around for the best seat and when I did find it, Two blue and white haired people sat there. I guess I could only sit at the seat next to them.... It was the second best I guess... I put the drink down on the table before I spotted a rainbow funky looking ice cream that one of the white and blue haired people bought. I want that! I need to ask them what the flavour was.... I can't let this opportunity go... The ice cream looked too cute!

༄: As I sat down, I felt someone next to me giving me a death stare. Was he a stalker or just a creep? I don't know.... I just decided to stay quiet. Suddenly, I heard him standing up and walking towards us. I sensed danger. I immediately stood up and turned to the man. "Get away or you shall pay the price. No one shall hurt me or my sister! Go!" I said to the creep before charging towards him. Suddenly, he took his drink that he brought and threw it at me. Now I was all wet and sticky. I looked at the creep before charging at him again. Before I could slap him, he charged at me as well and took me by my collar. "Are you insane?! What're you trying to do?!" The creep yelled. "No! I should be asking you! Staring at us and walking up to us! I know you meant harm!" I yelled back before Furina ran up to us both and took a picture. "O. M. G! I need to post this! My brother is in his first physical fight! Woohoo!"

❅: I looked at the girl and the guy. Were they insane? The guy just charged at me and accused me of being evil! I was just gonna ask for the flavour of their ice cream! "Man, Are you serious?! I wanted to ask for the name of that rainbow looking ice cream!" I yelled again. Agh.... My voice is gonna be gone tomorrow... But whatever. "Wha-? You were giving me a death stare! What an elaborate lie you made up on the spot!" *Thwack!* The guy suddenly slapped me. "Hey! What was that for?! I was serious!" I noticed that the tea that I wanted so badly was about to spread onto my shoe. I took a step but suddenly fell. "A-"

༄: Suddenly, The creep took a HUGE step backwards. My feet were on some tea he threw and I slipped. I landed on top of him. My head landed on the creep's chest. That was the most embarrassing position I could've ever fallen on... My face turned red from embarrassment as I stood up and took a few steps back. Making me slip again.... Backwards this time, luckily. I stood up again, embarrassed. "Y- you! I- Uhm. You-!" I took the two cups of ice cream and walked out of the puddle carefully before whispering to Furina. "Let's just go." And we started running away. I'm too embarrassed to ever come back there again.

❅: I laid there for a few minutes. I didn't even care that they ran away. Why did that make my heart race? His red face while he was looking up at me after his face was in my chest.... What is this feeling.... Is this what they call butterflies fluttering in your stomach...? I stood up slowly. My face was as red as a tomato... Ugh.... "Sir. Clean this up and leave please. You're banned from this establishment." The tired employee said to me. "Wha- Are you serious?" My red face immediately went away. I did NOT want to clean! "Yes. You threw a drink at a man. Clean this up and never come back." The employee coldly said before going back behind the counter. I stood there with a mop in my hands. I would accept that this will become both the worst and best day before school.

༄❅: And That Was April 7th On My Diary.

Note: First chapter of the fan fiction!!! I'm so excited to (hopefully) do this daily!!!!