8th Of April: Part 1

⚠️Everything written here is purely fictional and made up. Anything similar to reality is just a coincidence.⚠️

༄: Neuvilette's Perspective
❅: Wriothesley's Perspective
༄❅/❅༄: Readers' Perspective/Third Person Perspective

⚠️This is not Canon to Genshin Impact. This is but a fan fiction.⚠️

༄: It was Monday. The first day of Senior high school. I was quite excited for the day. I woke up, brushed my teeth, woke my sister up, made breakfast, ate said breakfast, and immediately went to get ready for the day. "Geez.... Can you slow down...? It's 5 AM.... School starts at 8 AM I think...." Furina tried to walk up to me and start to chit chat but there was no way she was gonna slow me down. I even tied my hair up into a bun today. I texted a good friend of mine named Clorinde. "Are you awake????" I sent it to her. She is a delinquent that has loads of friends. She has a really close friend named Navia who isn't even close to having the same personality as her... Weird. But who am I to question her. I am just her good friend after all. I tried to go out of the house but Furina stopped me for some reason. "Neuv! Snap out of it! It's 6! School's at 8! What are you gonna do? Sit in an empty class for 2 hours?!" Furina snapped at me. "Of course not. If we were to go precisely at 8, we might be late."

"Of course not! We'll go at 7:40 what about that?" Furina sighs. "No, No. What if we walk slow and be late?!" I insisted and started walking to the front door once more. "The school is 5 minutes away if we walk. Are you serious?" Furina pulls my hair. "Ouch! Fine. Fine...." I sat down on my bed. I couldn't wait to study once more and meet some of my friends!

❅: It was Monday. The first day of Senior high school. I hate this. I woke up, brushed my teeth, waited at the kitchen counter for Sigewinne to get a stool to reach the stovetop, and ate breakfast. I got ready and looked at the clock. It was 7:40! My home was 10 minutes away from school! I immediately packed everything up and started walking with Sigewinne. Of course we parted ways eventually since she's still in middle school somehow.

I look around for my assigned class. I greeted some friends and asked around for my class before going in. When I entered my class, I felt like I wanted to drop all my things. I saw him again.... The guy from the ice cream shop.... Sitting near the window, wearing glasses while the morning sun reflected on the glasses. He styled his hair like a top bun. Damn, he was beautiful.... I decided to sit behind him since he was only one seat away from being at the back of the class. I love being at the back. I can get away with so much. I suddenly heard the door opening and I saw Clorinde and her close friend Navia burst through the door! We were in the same class! I couldn't wait to interact with them! Clorinde saw me and took Navia's hand. Clorinde sat on the sear beside me while Navia sat on the seat next to the guy from the ice cream shop.

༄: I looked out the window and heard some rustling. I looked and saw Clorinde and her close friend Navia. "Oh, hello you two." I waved and smiled before I heard a familiar voice behind me. "What's up!" I turned around and saw the creep from the cafe! What?! He's in the same school as me?! No, he's in the same class?! My face turned red remembering what happened yesterday. Suddenly, the creep turned at me and his face turned red too! Oh no! He remembered me! I hate this..... "Hello Neuv, Hello Wriothesley." Clorinde said before Silence "Uhm... Have you guys met or something? Why are you guys staring at each other all blushing and red like that?" Clorinde said. I just wanted to say shut up to Clorinde at this point. "Uhh..... Are these your friends, Clorinde? Are they boyfriends or something? Why are they blushing at each other like that?" Navia asked Clorinde. "Wha-! No?! Uh- Uhm..." Wriothesley turned even more red. "No?! What?! Of course not! I hate this..... Creep!" I turned redder too while remembering everything from yesterday. Why was this guy blushing? Is he embarrassed too? Yeah.... I think we're both embarrassed....

❅: Why is he blushing back at me?! Does he like me back? Oh no, Clorinde's friend is not helping... I'll just cover up my face and look out the window!
Silence.
"The silence is very loud here..." Clorinde twitched her eye. "Tell me about it..." Navia looked at me and this Neuv guy or whatever Clorinde called him. Suddenly, the teacher came into the room. This is the first time I was glad that a teacher interrupted the class. I couldn't handle that situation...

༄❅: "So. This is the first day of school. There won't be any subjects but there is one assignment that you'll have to finish by lunch time. You need to socialise with at least 3 people around your seat. So if you were in the corner seats, like Mr. Wriothesley over there, Yes I know you Mr. You are a very naughty student. Anyways, if you are in the corner seats, you would have to socialise with the person in front, right, and diagonal from you. If you're sitting in the middle, you only choose 3 out of 4. By socialising, I mean asking the person their height, hobby, dream, and favorite blank and writing it down. Understand, students?" The teacher said before every student said "Yes." Neuvilette turned to look at Wriothesley who was zoning out. "Uhm...." Neuvilette looks away awkwardly.

❅: Crap, Crap, Crap, Damn it. I hate this. Socialising with Clorinde and Navia should be fine but This Neuv guy.... I can't! He's too.... Beautiful.... Whatever, I just need to not look at him. But... Didn't he blush when he looked at me? Does he find me handsome or something? Heh. I'm the most handsome indeed.

༄: No, No, No, Please no. I hate this. Socialising with the person in front of me and Clorinde's friend is fine but with this creep.... I can't! It's too.... Embarrassing.... Whatever, I just need to not look at him. But... Didn't he blush when he looked at me? Is he embarrassed too or something? Uhh. Why did I misunderstand him for a creep yesterday....

Timeskip

༄❅: Neuvilette was done with the person infront of him and Navia and Wriothesley was done with Navia and Clorinde. Now... They have to talk to each other.....

༄: "Hello.... So uhm.... What's your... Name...?" I tried not to look at him but I still remember yesterday! I hate this assignment.... He's red too.... I guess he's embarrassed.... I don't want to chat with him any further...

❅: "My- My name? Wriothesley. Haha...." He's blushing... Does he like me...? I mean... We don't know each other so this is perfect... I only find interest in him because of his beauty anyway... So maybe he wants to chat...?

༄❅: And That Was Only Half Of April 8th In My Diary.

Note: I hope you guys enjoy this type of misunderstanding trope haha! Ily all whoever reads this🫶🫶