She tried to push the door as slowly as possible and to her surprise, it was not locked. She felt relieved to know that now she can do her work properly. She immediately entered into his room and first took a glance then she went towards cupboard to search for which she came there. She wanted to know about that girl anyhow and she knew that only in Sidharth's room she can get some clue. So she desperately started searching for it in his room's big cupboard and drawers. After a good few minutes desperate search, she came across a diary sort of thing which was quite big and it was kept inside a locker. She was lucky that the keys were hanging in the lock itself.

      When she saw that a diary was kept in the locker, it raised her curiosity. She immediately got alert that maybe she can get something from there. She took out that diary from the locker and sat on the nearby couch. It was looking so old and it's pages had turned yellow with time.
She closed her eyes and took deep breaths before opening that big diary. She didn't know what she will get inside that but was hoping she could get any information about that girl so that her mind can stop being Sherlock Holmes.

   She opened it and came across the first page. It had few lines written on it...

     "In the loving memory of Amma and Yasho. I wish both of you would not have leave me alone."

   Aranya felt sad and happy both after reading that line. She felt happy because her instincts became true regarding getting some information of that girl from that diary and felt sad imagining Sidharth's plight as she knew it was his handwriting. She got little information regarding his past but was eager to know more specially about that girl. So, she started flipping pages.

       On next page, there was a pic of a beautiful lady wearing some traditional costume standing in some peculiar pose in some temple premises. By seeing the pose, she realised that it must be some dance form which Indians practises in temples as she had seen this in the documentry on the Indian Architecture.
She could easily guess that she must be Sidharth's mother. She was looking so elegant and graceful in that traditional attire.

    She wanted to know more about her so she flipped next page. The pic on the next page, brought a sweet smile on her face. It had that same lady, wearing normal saree this time. She was again in the temple and there was a small boy in her arms. Who was looking at the camera with his toothless smile and the lady was looking at the boy with a big proud smile. She could see how that lady was adoring her son.It was first time,she was seeing his childhood pic. He was looking like a happy, healthy and naughty baby in that pic. There were 3-4 more pictures of small Sidharth with his mother in next few pages and in all of them they were looking so happy and content then why and how things changed made her more curious.

    She flipped next page and her heart almost stopped. She could feel immense pain by just looking at the pic. The lady whom she had been introduced as, so beautiful and graceful in the very first page was now sitting in the hospital room. All her elegance and grace had worn out and she was looking so weak.
Aranya can't believe her own eyes that both the ladies just few pages apart in that diary were the same person. If she could have seen those pics separately, she would have never believed it. But now she knew that no matter how unfortunate it was, but it's true. As Sidharth had mentioned in the very first page that these memories were of his mother and that girl.

   She closed that diary as she can't see it anymore. She was feeling so much pain by just seeing those pics. What was making her feel more pain was the fact that she knew, that lady didn't survive and succumbed to death leaving her dearest little boy behind. She can't even imagine what little Sidharth must have gone through at that time who had lived that reality. She thought that if someday she would have to see her mother like that, she won't be able to survive that pain. She didn't know how Sidharth managed it till now? and soon few drops of tears rolled down her cheeks without her knowledge.

   She wiped those tears and closed her eyes. She went to balcony to get some fresh air to feel better. Aranya stood there in the balcony for few minutes looking at the sun which was about to set in the horizon and darkness was looming around the corner. After few minutes, she realised that there was more information in the diary and the most important one which she wanted to know.

   She mustered so much courage to go back and flip unseen pages of that diary again. She was afraid of its content now but with heavy heart and slow steps she went back and sat on the couch again. She took the diary back on her lap and started flipping the pages. When she was about to reach the page which was left earlier, suddenly she felt that someone snatched it from her hands with a big force. She could sense who that person can be and what was coming next. She closed her eyes to gather some strength and then looked at him slowly. He was looking at her with red shot eyes.It made her scared to the core.

   " I told you to take rest then what are you doing now? And specially what was this doing in your hand? Were you still searching something which you can give to someone to use it against me like last time? I thought things have changed now but I guess, I was wrong. Tell me, this time what you were searching? I will myself give it to you." Sidharth bursted on her with blazing eyes.

   " No, it's not true. You are getting me wrong." Aranya tried to defend herself.

  " You came to my room, searched my personal cupboard, got hold of locker, opened it and still you are innocent and I am wrong?Oh,now I got it.So, this is why, you refused to go back to your home despite getting your passport back? You know what, before I completely lose myself, just get out from here. Out, now." Sidharth roared with so much anger.

   Aranya looked at him helplessly with tears rolling down her cheeks and ran away from there. Sidharth sat on the couch holding his head. What made him more terrified was the fact that she was reading that diary and he didn't know how much she had seen of it and what will happen after that? He felt his head will explode at any moment.

    After few hours:-

Sidharth was trying to sleep after taking heavy dose of painkillers for his migraine. He was almost asleep but his phone started ringing. He felt so irritated and disconnected it without seeing the caller ID. It started ringing again. Sidharth thought to kill the person who was other side. He opened his eyes and took his phone to shut it off but when he saw Samar 's number on display. He received it to give him proper lecture.

    " What happened? Why are you calling me at this time? Whatever it is, we will talk tomorrow morning. Now don't call me again, ok?" Sidharth said in one go and was about to disconnect the call but Samar desperate voice stopped him.

  " Sir, please don't disconnect and listen to me. It's something really urgent." He almost cried in the phone.

  " What happened?" Sidharth asked blankly.

  " Sir, I know you are going to kill me for this but I have to say this.Few hours back
Aranya ma'am said to the the driver that she wanted to go some park. So, the driver dropped her there and as always one security team was also with them. They were waiting for her at the entrance.She was taking too long to come back so they decided to go inside and take her home back as it was getting late.
When they went inside,they couldn't find her. They searched whole park but no one was there including her. Sir, Aranya ma'am is missing and her phone is at home only. We are searching her everywhere but she is nowhere to be seen. Do you have any idea, where she can be?" Samar asked with hesitant voice as he was scared of Sidharth's anger.

   " What? Aranya is missing? When? How? Samar, you better have good explanation for this." Sidharth barked on him and stormed off from the room with all the worst possibilities gripping his heart with fear.

   Note:- I realised that ending without cliffhanger is boring...🤭🤭🤭😂😂
Any idea, what happened?
See you guys soon...🤞🤞❤️❤️❤️❤️