chapter -3

After a week:-

Sidharth was in his office talking on phone. Someone knocked his cabin door. He looked at the person and signalled him to come inside then he disconnected the phone after few seconds and smiled at the person.

" Good morning Mr Murty, how is the progress going on?" He asked from that person.

He was Subrahmanyam Murthy, a very honest and hardworking man who was incharge of Sidharth's dream project of making India's biggest luxurious hotel and one of those few people whom Sidharth used to trust blindly.

" Good morning Sir. Overall progress is good but we are still searching some new architect for gothic design part as per your instructions and I came to talk to you about that only. Recently, we went to Ireland's one of the most famous college regarding our search. 30 students took part in your designed test and out of those 30, I selected 10 students work for your final scrutiny. All those 10 designs are here in this file without their names or any identity as per your instructions. Please go through this and if you like any design, then we will contact that person and will fix a meeting with you as soon as possible "Mr Murthy explained to him.

" Mr Murthy, I don't think, we are going to get what I am looking for. So don't search anymore and call mr Robert and offer him to work with us because we are already late from our deadline and I can't afford anymore delay." Sidharth told him while flipping through pages of that file randomly but suddenly his eyes got stuck on one page and he stopped flipping pages. There was a small smile on his face.

" What happened sir? Did you like something?" Mr Murthy asked him.

" Well, it's not exactly what I wanted but still I would love to have something like this.I am little busy now so, I need some time to go through this file. I will let you know my final decision after 2-3 days and don't call mr Robert now, wait for my final decision and till then keep working on other things. One more thing, no more college hunts, if I will not like any design from this file then we will work with Mr Robert and it's final." Sidharth explained to him.

" Ok sir as you wish." Mr Murthy said and went away from there.

Sidharth too went away because he had a meeting.

Next morning:-

It was first Monday of the month and that's why it was very special. There was a very special ritual running through generations of royal family. According to that ritual, current king or heir of royal family used to to do first morning aarti and Pooja at the time of sunrise in their ancestral Shiva temple. The ancestors of royal family were biggest devotees of lord Shiva and they had made that temple to worship their beloved God and it was belief of local people that royal family is still thriving because of this special ritual only as they have lord Shiva's special blessings. King Hari Singh Rajawat used to do this ritual religiously without a single day miss since the day he had declared heir of royal crown but 3 years ago when he had fallen ill, he had requested Sidharth to do it on his behalf and since that day, it was Sidharth who was following his ancestors footsteps. He too didn't miss a single day and doing it from last 3 years no matter what.

      Today was one of those special days. Sidharth woke up and got ready to go to temple. That temple was beside the main palace and his home was 8 km away from there but he used to go to temple by walking only and that too barefoot just like his ancestors but it was easy for them as palace was just 5 minutes away from the temple but for Sidharth, it was 8 km long journey that too barefoot and he used to do it without any complaints. This gesture of him had won local people's heart, loyalty and respect.

     Sidharth reached the temple after walking for more than an hour. He did Pooja as per the rituals with first ray of sunrise falling on the Shivling. Head priest was already there as always. After Pooja, Sidharth turned to go but got surprised to see Samaira standing there.