7. Solutions and Dinner Dates.

I walked through the jubilant atmosphere of the stadium after our victory against RCB, my mind was consumed with thoughts of the upcoming conversation I needed to have with Virat bhai

He was the one person I trusted implicitly, the one I could turn to for guidance in any situation. And right now, I needed his help more than ever.

I spotted Virat bhai across the field, surrounded by a throng of reporters and well-wishers eager to congratulate him on another stellar performance. Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I made my way through the crowd, determined to have a private conversation with him about Gayatri's case.

"Virat bhai," I called out, trying to catch his attention amidst the chaos.

He turned towards me, his expression one of surprise as he caught sight of me weaving my way through the crowd. "Shreyas, good game today," he greeted me warmly, his tone filled with genuine admiration.

"Thanks, Virat bhai," I replied, returning his smile as I finally reached his side. "I need to talk to you about something important. Can we speak in private?"

Virat bhai nodded, his brow furrowing slightly in concern at the serious tone of my request. "Of course, Shreyas. Let's step aside for a moment," he suggested, leading me away from the crowd towards a quieter corner of the stadium.

As we found a secluded spot away from prying eyes and eager ears, I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the difficult conversation that lay ahead. "It's about Gayatri," I began, my voice tinged with uncertainty as I struggled to find the right words.

Virat bhai's expression softened, his gaze filled with understanding as he listened attentively to my words. "I know things have been awkward between us since... since that kiss," I admitted, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment at the memory of our impulsive moment of passion.

He nodded in silent acknowledgment, his eyes reflecting a mix of empathy and concern as he waited for me to continue. "But I need your help, Virat bhai. Gayatri's in trouble, and I don't know what to do," I confessed, the weight of my words hanging heavy in the air between us.