5. Kiss.

5. Kiss.

I took the address of Janaki's dance studio from Meenakshi, determined to take the first step in pursuing my crush

I took the address of Janaki's dance studio from Meenakshi, determined to take the first step in pursuing my crush. With Shahneel Di in tow, I marched towards the studio, anticipation coursing through my veins. I had convinced my sister to join me, albeit begrudgingly, under the guise of her learning dance.

As we arrived at the studio, excitement bubbled within me, eager to catch a glimpse of Janaki and perhaps even muster the courage to speak to her. But to my dismay, the studio was closed, its doors firmly shut against the world.

"Closed?" Shahneel Di exclaimed, disbelief evident in her voice. "But I thought you were eager to start your dance lessons."

I sighed in frustration, feeling a pang of disappointment at the missed opportunity. "I was, but I guess it'll have to wait for another day," I replied, trying to hide my disappointment.

Shahneel Di gave me a sympathetic pat on the back, understanding my disappointment. "Don't worry, Shubman. We'll come back another time," she reassured me, her words offering a glimmer of hope amidst the setback.

With a resigned nod, I turned away from the closed studio, knowing that my quest to win Janaki's heart was far from over.

"Shub, flight ka time ho jaayega jaldi pahuchna  hai," Shahneel Di reminded me, her tone tinged with urgency.

"Haan Di, chalo," I replied, acknowledging her concern as we made our way towards the airport.

Tomorrow marked a significant day for me – my first match as the captain of Gujarat Titans. The anticipation and excitement were palpable as I mentally prepared myself for the challenge ahead.

As we boarded the flight, my mind raced with thoughts of strategy and tactics, determined to lead my team to victory against Mumbai Indians. The stakes were high, but I was ready to rise to the occasion and prove myself as a capable leader on the field.