Chapter 3

'I hope this isn't a dream. Then this ribbon would disappear.' Yellow thought and drifted to sleep.

The warmth of the sun woke up Yellow. She rubbed her sleepy eyes. Yellow felt fabric on her wrist.

'The ribbon!' Yellow thought.

She smiled. It wasn't dream. It was all reality. Yellow walked to the bathroom, again, Blue doesn't wake up naturally. She needs an alarm clock. Yellow brushed her teeth, took a shower and changed to her regular uniform. Today was Friday and was also the last week of school for the term. Yellow already her homework and so did her friend but that also means she gets to help Red and the others. She happily skipped out, her pony tail and ribbon flying in sync surprisingly. Blue sleepily stumbled to the bathroom. Yellow made breakfast and Blue was soon done. They ate breakfast and walked to school.

"You seem to be in a cheerful mood, Yellow! What happen? A boy?" Blue grinned a Cheshire smile.

"I met a long lost friend...he gave me this ribbon." Yellow replied shyly and showed Blue the ribbon, think she might recognise it.

Yet she only smiled. Yellow wondered for a bit before bumping into the rest if their friends. White seemed to have cried all night. Lyra and Crystal looked like they were up all night, probably watching anime or reading manga because they're otakus. Sapphire looked fine but her eyes burned with rage. Opal smiled shyly yet her smile was sad. Dia was eating cookies sadly...which nearly every does when they're sad.

"I can't believe it!" White exclaimed.

Sapphire sighed. "Great, bye bye BW Agency. Hello ugly sports club."

"I wonder why Fairy Tail didn't work?!" Lyra yelled.

"Or Kimi ni Todoke." Crystal mumbled.

"Everyone..." Opal's smile saddened.

"L-Let's just head to school!" Yellow tried to brighten everyone up.

They walked to school, only Yellow was skipping. Maybe Opal but she looked tired. Yellow was the one to have a happy mood. The rest, tired or sad.

School started and they went to their classes. Yellow only focused on half the lesson as she was worried about Red. When school ended, they decided to go to a cafe. They looked happy yet sad on the inside.

"Yep! I joined the sports club. They all tried to beat me but no one got through the Speedy Sapph!" Sapphire boasted.

"Speedy *munch* Sapph?" Dia said while eating.

"Yeeeeep! I gotta mention that Rudy tried to beat me yet he couldn't even pass me. That flippin' jerk. Tryin' to show off, ya bastard." Sapphire sighed. "It wasn't that fun. I had ta go and sit down after awhile 'cuz I flogged them!"

"I thought you would be having fun Sapphire." Opal remarked.

"It's not that fun again." Sapphire muttered.

A tap came from the window. Yellow turned and looked to see the sound was Red! Well, in his bunny form.

"I got to go! Please excuse me!" Yellow grabbed her sling bag and ran out of the cafe.

Her friends looked confused. Yellow never did that. Never. Yellow ran down to where Red was waiting patiently. She picked Red up and ruffled his fur.

"Is something wrong?" Yellow said aloud.

Her friends looked at Yellow speaking to the rabbit. Blue thought she could recognise him but still needed to think.

'I thought we should come early. Silver is eager to see his unrelated sister.' Red said through her mind.