"Who was on the call?" Disha asked with a mouth filled of fries.

"First finish you food then speak. And it was Ekansh sir's call, he told me to come to his office." Surbhi sighed.

"Thore der bhi biwi se dur bhi reh skta." Disha said in a annoyed tone.
(He can't stay away from his wife for sometime.)

Surbhi hit Disha's shoulder lightly.
"Ouch.. Lagti hai." Disha said dramatically rubbing her shoulder to soothe the pain.
(Ouch it's hurting.)

"Isiliye maara hai." Surbhi said and grabbed her phone.
(That's why I hit you.)

"Bye." Surbhi said. Disha too stood up and shared a hug. Then Surbhi went..
.
.
.
On her way to Ekansh's office Surbhi was approached by two Female employees.

"See who's here... It's Mrs.Raghuvanshi." One of them mocked.

"I know right. But seriously come to point how did you seduce him?" Another one said.

Surbhi finally payed attention to their words.

"Yeah yeah don't be shy." They again said.

"Let me guess... Umm.. Are you pregnant?" Now Surbhi's patience broke.

"Enough is enough. If I am not saying anything it doesn't mean you both will keep speaking crap about me." Surbhi said in a serious tone.

"Truth hurts. And the truth is you married him for his money and you are a wh*re." One of the girl said.

"My slap will also hurt. Wanna see?" Surbhi said and and slapped her. The girl put her hands on her cheeks.

"You-" Other girl raised her hands to hit Surbhi but she grabbed her hands and twisted it a bit.

"Agrh." She groaned in pain. Surbhi leaves her hands.

"I said don't ever try to taint my self respect otherwise you will see how cruel I can be." Surbhi said and left.

All though she did right to them but now she was feeling bad for behaving bad with people who are disrespecting her. She tried to control her tears and went to Ekansh's office.
.
.
.
"May I come in sir?" Surbhi asked. Her voice was little cracked.

"Yes." Hearing this she entered the room.

"Why are you late?" Ekansh asked. His focus was on some files while Surbhi lowered her head.

"I asked something." Ekansh said again upon hearing no reply from her.

Surbhi still didn't spoke anything as she was trying not to broke down in tears in front of him.

Ekansh patience broke. He stood up from his chair and came to stand in front of her.

He lifted up her chin and saw some tears in her eyes.

"Who did this? Who made you cry?" He asked in a serious tone. Surbhi didn't answered anything.

"Answer me. Damn it." Ekansh yelled. Now Surbhi couldn't control her tears  anymore she started crying. Seeing that Ekansh quickly hugged her and started caressing her hairs. Surbhi too hugged him back.

"Shh.. Don't cry." He said in a convincing tone but she didn't stop crying. She cried on his shoulder.

"Tell me baby what happened?" Ekansh said still caressing her hairs.

"No-thing." Surbhi tried her best to speak.

Ekansh broke the hug.
"Then why are you crying?" He said in a soft tone.

"Be-cause i feel li-ke cry-ing." She said while Hiccuping.

"What the." Ekansh didn't completed his sentence.

"I-i will go a-nd wash my-y face." Surbhi said and wiped her tears harshly. She then went to the washroom to wash her face.

Ekansh pulled out his phone from the pocket and dialed a number.

"I want cctv footage of corridor with audio." He said and hung up the call.

After sometime Surbhi came out of the washroom but got confused when she didn't saw Ekansh there.

"Ab ye kaha gye?" She thought and went to sit on her chair.
(Where he went now?)
.
.
On the other side Ekansh went to check the CCTV footage. He saw in the footage how those girls were disrespecting Surbhi. He became shocked after seeing Surbhi hitting them. He smiled to himself and thought "Wah meri jungli billi."
(Well done my wild kitten.)

After watching the footage. "Call both of them here." Ekansh ordered.

After a small span of time the both employees were standing in front of Ekansh.

"Sir you called us?" One of them said.

"Yes." He said.

"For what sir?" Other one spoke.

"For giving you both a good news." Ekansh said with a sarcastic smile.

"Really." They both became happy after hearing this.

"The good news is that... You both are fired. No need to come for work from tomorrow." Ekansh said in a cold tone.

Their face fell after hearing him.

"But for what sir? What we have done?" They asked.

"What you have done? Huh..." Ekansh said and showed them the footage of them talking to Surbhi.

"I can't let anyone disrespect my wife like that. Now get lost you both." Ekansh said.

The both girls went while lowering their head.

"Forward this footage on my laptop." Ekansh said.

"Now let's go to meet my Rajdhani Express. She must be waiting for me." Ekansh thought and smiled to himself.

Hence proved he is delulu.

"What happened?" Ekansh asked when he saw the people in the room staring at him with a shocked face. They are shocked because they are first time seeing their boss like this and plus point he SMILED.

"Nothing sir." One of them said.

"Then focus on you work." Ekansh said and went.
.
.
.
So that's it for today..

Don't forget to vote and comment 💗.

See ya soon~