Hinata Shoyo 🐦‍⬛🍊

🍊In a world where cryptids and magic are part of everyday life, Hinata...is a human.

🍊Specifically, a human with an obsession over volleyball. Which we all know is how he came to meet the rest of the Karasuno Crows.

🍊As it turns out, a good few of his teammates are actually cryptids!

🍊Hinata has made it his personal mission to find out what each of them are.

🍊Some are easier than others, but Hinata is not giving up and WILL uncover their true identities.

🍊In this AU, cryptids are not allowed to use their powers during volleyball matches.

🍊Hinata also really wants to learn how to use magic, though he's not the best at it.

🍊Kageyama likes to make fun of him for it, since most humans can master basic spellcasting without too much difficulty. And it doesn't help that Tsukishima joins in too.

🍊In the AU, humans are allowed to carry around simple weapons to defend themselves against the rare instance of being attacked.

🍊See, the peace between humans and cryptids isn't perfect. There are some instances of humans being attacked by feral werewolves or vampires gone into a feeding frenzy, and then there are those who use their powers to harm them just because.

🍊For Hinata, it's a light bronze short sword he keeps strapped across his back.

🍊He'd never even think about using it against his teammates, it's just become habit to have it. Seriously, while they're allowed to have them on their person even just drawing a weapon can get someone suspended or even expelled.