His room was taken out (I barely received a deposit because the monthly rent was delayed), and the phone was canceled.

Even on his birthday.

He must have really wanted to die.

...Well, I understand because I was like that, too.

'I hope you're in a good place.'

I completed my thoughts and paid a brief silent tribute. Then I opened the hair salon door right away and walked out. It was close to noon, and the sun pierced my eyes.

There was still a lot of work to be done before I achieved my goal of going out.

'First, let's be sure of it.'

I already know everything about the program's mission, debut members, twists, and theme songs.

Of course, the details did slip a little when preparing for the announcement, but it was impossible to find a better entryway to a successful life than this.

Because if I just make it to the second round, I will be able to attract the attention of any small or medium-sized agency due to the program's success.

However, the only problem is that the public auditions for this season's participants are already over.

But I knew a few hints. And I plan to make use of it.

My goal is to be a participant in the survival program, for which the public audition session has ended.

Within a week.

Not at the broadcasting station, but at the karaoke room around here.

*****

-IJC? Ah, Idol Joint-Stock Company. One of the writer there is a real crazy person. 

This is the bullshit said by a certain guy in the back of the photography club.

He said he heard it from a relative who went to a broadcasting station, and he was a guy who spread rumors about this and that, so I didn't like him very much.

-I heard they're recruiting participants at karaoke rooms. The broadcasting station—you know, Sung X neighbors? I heard they cast an ordinary person in a karaoke room, and the PD broke it. Just saying that she didn't have enough time. Isn't she a complete idiot? 

After that, that punk couldn't stop talking about the casting.

It's common to gossip during a drinking party, but it's rare to find someone who speaks about boring topics at a drinking party.

'Who was it that invited this moron?'

'Let's not invite him anymore.'

'Yeah.

People chatted with their bitter eyes.

Of course, I didn't believe this bullshit either. I was just focusing on free drinks. 

But surprisingly, there was someone who did cross-validation.