[202X December]

—This is a calendar from 3 years ago.

My vision became dizzy.

It didn't take that long to calm down again. That— because it was more shocking to me to change my body than to come to the past.

I sat on the bed and sighed. I don't even remember the lottery number. Why.

Then I raised my head at the flash of nonsense.

...It could be a different world, not the past.

It was a crazy idea, but it seemed convincing because I was overwhelmed by the crazy situation.

This seems to happen very often in the webtoons and web novels I searched for. Was it called hunter...? 

I murmured a little blankly. I'm sure it seemed pretty insufficient.

"Status window...?"

Of course, nothing happened.

Damn it.

I hit the bed with my hand in shame.

There's no way, you idiot—.

[Name: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo)]

Level : 0

Title: None

Vocal: C

Dance: –

Visual: C

Talent: –

Characteristics: Infinite potential

It opened? 

I fell out of bed.

"Ugh!" 

I thought as I groaned in pain in my back.

The content of the status window is— not what I expected? 

* * *

"...."

By opening the status window, I could calm myself down as much as I wanted.

It's definitely a situation that ignores the laws of physics. But I can feel that this is not a joke.

Now, I'm out of the motel and in a nearby PC room*. This is because I need to find out if there are other variables besides the fact that this world was 3 years ago.

For reference, I asked the counter to call my original number, but it said that the number was not available.

I couldn't log in to the university account, and the SNS account created for the assignment also disappeared.

In other words, there seems to be no 'me' in the world.

Well, there's no such thing as a lingering feeling.

My parents had already died in an accident when I was in middle school, and by the time I entered college, all of my relatives had lost contact with me.

There were no good personal connections, and any human relationships that existed disappeared as the preparation for the civil service exam grew longer.

Moreover, if I think of the time I had wasted as a student preparing for the civil service exam, it means that even if I quit, there'll be nothing weird about it.

"The Ham Ramyeon you ordered."

"Ah, thank you."

I calmly evaluated myself and received a tray. And I looked at the search engine while slurping ramyeon in my mouth.