3

There was a tussle in the Shukla mansion as their younger son was coming after 4 months....
Every house help was trying their best to complete their given duties...

"Areyyyy Lakshmi...dekh yaha pe kitni dust hai...isko saaf kar..tumlog koi kaam sahi se nahi karte", dadi shouted to one of the maid

"Mummy ji...aap shanti se bethiye na.. Sidharth konsa ek ek kona dekhega... Wo ayega..aur aate sath apne kamre mein chala jayega..dekhna aap" , Mrs shukla tried to pacify the older lady but seems she was not interested in her talks and kept shouting at one of the maid

"Offo inka kuch nahi ho skta" ,Mrs shukla laughed off

"Maa..maine halwa bana diya hai bhaiya ke liye..or kuch banana hai kya..", Pratiksha asked her mil(mother in law)

"Pratiksha tumne kyun bana diya beta.. itni garmi mein pareshan ho gayi hogi.. jao jake thoda rest krlo..sidharth jab ayega to main bulwa lungi...Iss halat mein itna kaam karna accha nahi rehta" ,Mrs shukla told her giving her a glass of orange juice..

Partiksha was 1 month pregnant...They found out 1 week before only after celebrating their 6 month anniversary..
Everyone in the house was joyful of welcoming the new born soon.. Be it dadu , dadi..Mr shukla or Mrs shukla..Sidharth was unaware of the news as they decided to surprise him...

"Rakhi...zara phone laga na Sidharth ko kaha pahucha hai..mera mann ghabra raha hai..wo to subah hi pahuchne wala tha na..1 bajne wale hain..", Dadi asked her daughter in law to call her grandson.

Author's pov

Sidharth was everyone's favourite.He was the apple of everyone's eyes.. There was no specific reason to it .But being a quite child everyone loved him a lot.. He doesn't used to cry much so people loved to play with him..Whereas Shourya was way too naughty during his childhood..
But now he was quite mature...as well as childish...And Shriya..she was a mumma's girl..she never left her mumma's saree.. Wherever her mother went..she would follow her...
Sidharth was a brilliant child in studies and in work too..He was never a lazy person unlike his siblings..He had a schedule of waking up at 5 am in the morning
He loved to spend time with his dadu and dadi but ever since they are asking him to get married , he is avoiding them a lot...he just wishes them good morning.. and comes back late at night..
For now he is coming back after 4 months which was a very big deal for his family...The main reason he went to NY was not to establish their office..but he wanted to escape from the question of getting married..In order to call him back his family tried a lot of measures but none of them worked as he had his people everywhere who sent him all the information about his family's well being. But when his dadu became severely ill...he left everything to come back...Dadu has a tumour in his brain due to which he fainted..He was admitted to hospital and is currently at home resting.

The car entered the mansion and a man in a plain which shirt with black trousers..a rolex watch in his left hand and a coat in his right came out of the car. From the driver's seat came out Shourya as he went to pick his brother from the airport.

He hugged his dadi firstly then his mother followed by a side hug with Pratiksha..They were new best friends in the house..Both were of same nature calm and composed..So it was quick for them to catch up together..
Shriya lives in Lucknow currently studying law so she was not present. After meeting all the ladies he directly went to his dadu's room. Looking at the sleeping figure of his dadu his eyes softened..He took small steps towards him.... He settled infront of him and touched his hand...Due to some moment dadu woke up...He looked at Sidharth smiling weakly....
Sidharth touched his feet and pressed a kiss on his forehead...He was closest to his dadu and no matter what he shared everything with him..Even the feelings he got for Shehnaaz...