𝟎𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

I walked into the business class flight and was scrolling through the mails which were left pending, right then my attention was drawn by the announcement.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board. This is your captain Ishita speaking, I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be 17hrs 32mins and our estimated time of arrival in Delhi is 1pm. It will be a long flight so make yourself comfortable and kindly switch off your electronics and fasten your seatbelts as the flight will be taking off. Thankyou."

Without realising I zoned out, it felt something different. Her voice..i couldn't help but be captivated by its soothing and melodic quality. Her voice had a gentle warmth to it, like a soft breeze on a summer evening. It felt as if her words were wrapping me in a comforting embrace, momentarily easing the pain in my heart as it generated the sensations within me which I never discovered before. I was lost in her voice when I felt someone shake my shoulder which broke my trance and I see Reyansh beside me making his weird faces.

"Kya hai?" I asked being annoyed

[What is it?]

"I was calling you from the last two minutes, mar gya tha kya?!" He retorted and i glared at him.

[I was calling you from the last two minutes, did you went dead?]

"Band kar ye." He said pointing towards the laptop I was working on and i realised how lost I got in her voice that i didn't even pay attention to her name, what she said "your captain...." Agh.. leave it

I fastened my belt and turned off my macbook as the flight took off. 

                                °•°•°•°

I slightly open my eyes and looked around to only realise that i slept working on my macbook which is left open, I shut the macbook and look at reyansh who was sleeping as if he couldn't sleep for ages.

"Kumbhkaran ki aulad uth ja!" I shouted in a low voice so that it was audible to him not to other passengers.

[Wake up!!]

"Teri problem kya hai?? mujhe khushi se sota hua dekh, tujhe bardash nhi hai na." His voice carried frustration because his sleep was disturbed.

[What's your problem? You can't see me happily sleeping na]

I was going to revert on reyansh but was interrupted by the same beautiful honey like voice. 

Honey like voice? Seriously veer!

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into Delhi. Please turn off all portable electronic devices and stow them until we have arrived at the gate. In preparation for landing in delhi, be certain your seat back is straight up and your seat belt is fastened."

I have literally gone insane in these three months for sure. sighes..

 sighes