"Let's get you into some warm clothes." Bobby whispered, brushing the towel over my wet hair before he stood up.

I watched as he rushed out the room, returning as quickly as he went. "They'll be a bit big on you, but it'll keep you warm." Bobby assured me, handing me the items of clothing.

A small hum of appreciation left my lips and I shuffled to the bathroom to change. It was clear that these were Bobby's clothes as I wouldn't fit into anyone else's here. It brought me some comfort to have something of his, especially the hoodie that wrapped around me comfortably.

I looked back down at my phone and frowned when no notifications appeared, making my way back to Bobby. "Still nothing." I sniffled, wiping my runny nose.

The Captain cringed, making his way into the kitchen. "I'll make you some tea, it's the English brand you like." He offered. Despite the situation, my heart warmed at the thought of Bobby getting an English tea brand after I told the whole team how American tea was not as good.

My feet carried me into the kitchen beside Bobby, where I shivered beside him. He wrapped an arm around me and rubbed my arm to help generate some warmth. I turned my head to bury my face in his shoulder, seeking the comfort I couldn't get from my parents.

"I don't want to lose anyone else." I whispered, mostly to myself.

The fear sat heavy in my stomach and I rubbed my teary eyes. Bobby stopped what he was doing and wrapped me up into a tight hug, gently rubbing my back. "You're not going to lose anyone, you hear me? They're going to be okay." He promised.

I shrugged my shoulders sadly, already assuming the worst. Bobby grabbed the cup of tea and led us over to the sofas. He threw a blanket on my lap as I sat down and set my tea aside in favour of wrapping me up in another hug.

"Everything's going to be okay." He whispered into my drying curls.

We settled into a comfortable silence and I fiddled with my hands in my lap. A million thoughts were racing through my head, most of them negative, so I blurted out the first thing to stop my thoughts.

"I called you Pops once." Bobby moved back to look down at me, curiosity shining in his eyes.

"Dad and Papa were talking about one of the barbecues coming up. Chris calls you Pops all the time and I got caught up in the conversation. I didn't even realise I said it until Dad pointed it out after staring at me for a solid minute. I was too embarrassed to tell you, but now seems like a great time because I don't know what else to do but ramble right now." I somehow managed to stop talking.

Bobby's laughter filled the room and I sunk deeper into the sofa from embarrassment. He ruffled my hair playfully and I could see the wide smile on his face.

"You can call me whatever you want, Coop. I'll be your Pops just like I'm Chris'." He stated, squeezing me gently. I swiped at the moisture in my eyes, not having the words to tell him how much I wanted it.

After that, it felt like forever before anything else happened. I had finished my cup of tea and Bobby moved on to telling me stories about the team before I came along. He had a lot of Buck doing dangerous things and ending up in trouble. Apparently, we were quite alike.

Bobby's phone buzzed once on the table, making us both pause. It buzzed again and again before we jumped up. He grabbed the phone and picked up the call, holding it to his ear swiftly.

"Athena?" He questioned.

I could hear Athena talking on the other end of the phone, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I paced back and forth across the living room, waiting anxiously for Bobby to relay the information to me.

"Okay okay, we're on our way." He insisted before ending the call.

I stared up at him with hopeful eyes, seeing a smile form on his face. "They're okay and back home. Athena said they were freaking out when you weren't home, but they'll explain everything when we get there." He stated and I felt like the whole world had been lifted off my shoulders.

We scrambled to put our shoes on and I stuffed my wet clothes into a plastic bag before we ran to the car. Bobby drove us as fast as he could, but insisted that he wouldn't break the speed limit.

Always the rule-follower.

The car had barely stopped before I jumped out the door, spotting Eddie, Chris and Buck talking to Athena in the living room. I ran through the open front door.

"Blue!"

"Coop!"

They all yelled as I entered the house. I crashed into Eddie first, since he was the closest to me. Buck joined us with Chris following in third as I finally relaxed in their arms.

I pulled away after a minute before I punched Buck in the arm, making him yell in shock. "You scared the hell out of me! You can't do that- I thought something bad had happened!" I yelled, biting my inner cheek as my eyes watered slightly.

Eddie hushed me softly, resting his hands on my shoulders. "We're really sorry, Coop. There was traffic and then the jeep broke down. Buck's phone died and I left mine at the station, so we had to wait until help arrived before we could get in contact with anyone." He explained.

How much bad luck could this family get?

"It's alright now, you're all safe and that's what matters." Bobby cut in, standing beside Athena.

I nodded in agreement and took a deep breath, relaxing myself now that I knew everything was okay.

Everyone agreed it was a good time to start heading to bed, since it had been a long, stressful day. Before Bobby and Athena left, I made sure to give the captain a longer hug.

"Thanks Pops." I whispered, feeling his arms tighten around me.

"I've got you Coop." He replied. A smile braced my lips as I waved goodbye.