In my thoughts

It had taken some time but mizu and ringo  had finally arrived at their destination , the town that housed the shindo dojo.

Quite the bustling town it was too, from the moment mizu and ringo made it past the gate keeper m, she could see how peaceful and busy things lied inside.

Mizu who had dismounted after entering held kaorus reins to out to ringo. "Find a good place to tie her, not to tight should she feel the need to run." Mizu spoke firmly gently rubbing the underside of kaorus snout.

Ringo smiled and took the reins. "Of Course, cmon girl." Ringo spoke to kaoru petting her head and motioning her to follow.

"Neigh." Kaoru sounded allowing ringo to lead her.

"Well, No time to waste." Mizu thought as she began waking beginning her search.

She eyed the vendors serving food as well as the children playing and the sparring sessions between some men.

"Excuse me. Would you perhaps be able to tell me whe... "Mizu trailes as a the person she started asking didn't pay her anymind. "Excuse me. Could you help me find the... " the same result had a occurred and before she could try again, she saw a group of mean a approaching on horses. "Watch it, asshоlе." The leading man spoke in irritation as he and his men slowed to a halt.

Mizu resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Apologies. I'm looking for something, but Kyoto's very big. ( she sighs ) Do you know where I can find the Shindo Dojo?" She asks politely

"Shindo? That's our dojo. You're gonna apply?" The main samurai asked in amusement.

"You look like a blind beggar." The right samurai said as he used a rod to swat mizus hat , wich made her glasses fall off her face but she quickly caught it.
The men laughed, and mizu once again just let it pass over her.

She placed her glasses back on with a sigh making sure to keep her eyes low. " If you would please show me how to find your dojo, I would be grateful."

"Sure. Follow the road to the shrine. Once you go around the gates, you'll see the sign across the puppet show. Good luck."The left samurai spoke giving her nonsense directions.

They rode off laughing and Mizu merely regarded they fleeting forms with irritation. "I try to do things the easy way..."Mizu thought annoyed as she flicked some snow off of her shoulder and continued in her way.

Mizu walked around the road hoping to get the information she needed elsewhere, as she did so she took a glance at a puppet show, with little children huddled together enjoying it. A small smile grew to her face, the sight reminded her of the village back home, oh how y/n loved to bring smiles to the kids faces.

Thinking of y/n always gave her this sad yet warm feeling, longing to feel him again yet grateful to have him in her thoughts.

" i wonder....if we would have gotten that far..." Mizu thought letting her mind wander to an untraveled road.

" Mizu thought letting her mind wander to an untraveled road