The Husband and The Apprentice

Pain

That was the immediate sensation when y/n began to wake from his slumber.

Y/n/ eyes fluttered open, he was staring up at a...roof?

He moved his head around a bit which admittedly was harder than it seemed at the moment,  he was in  somebody's home.

"Im alive.....damaged but alive..." y/n thought in suprise he truly thought drowning in the ocean would be the end of his story. " It seems my soul isn't ready to leave this world that it isn't."  Y/n thought as he sat up, and he felt his body ache all over but he managed.

Y/n took a look at himself,  the injuries he had accumulated were now bandaged,  he now knew that someone had pulled home out of the water and saved his life.

"It seems i owe my savior a debt that i do." Y/n said to himslef with a smile, grateful to be alive, he knew  he wouldn't be able to walk properly on his own and he needed something.

"I wonder where...ah, there you are." Y/n said as he spotted his sword right next to him, along side fresh clothes.

Y/n had put on his clothes and used his sword as a walking stick, with some effort he made his way out the door, he was greeted by the beautiful sight of a beach.

Y/n smiled, if this is where is rescuer lived  he was a little jealous, a forest just couldn't beat this, although it was preety chilly, winter must have began.

He walked through the sand and stood infront of the  vast ocean, allowing the water to hit his feet, he swears
He can see clan adachi building from here, memories of the battle flashing through his mind.

"An Unfortunate turn of events that it was..." y/n said remorsefully he had not wished to take the lives of so many warriors but he was left no other choice.

Y/n sighed and remained, enjoying the feeling of the wind hitting him,after such a chaotic day he needed this.

" It's about time you woke up, i was beginning to think about setting up a burial."

Y/n froze, that voice....he knew that voice all too well, it couldn't be, he slowly turned around, and his eyes widened in shock.

There he stood, Hiko Seijuro, the man responsible for making him the warrior he is today.

"M-Master?" Y/n asked beginning to wonder if his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Who else, you foolish apprentice" hiko said simply, giving him that same blank expression he was all to familiar with.

Y/n could cry. " I-I Can't believe it....." Y/n said trying to keep his composure. " I thought i would never see you again that i wouldn't....you were the one who saved me?."