Part: 16 Caught red handed

Start from the beginning

I still remember you, standing in the dark in a puddle of red. It pains to even think of the day itself.

I remember seeing fear in my little princess' eye. That was officially the worst day of my life sweetheart.

Pls forgive m-me." His voice shook towards the end.

It tore my heart into a million pieces as I listened to him.

The man who is the strongest in the entire city, is scared of losing his daughter.

Don't our parents just love us too much. Though it isn't visible most of the times, the number things they do for us is still countless till eternity.

I knew this wasn't time to argue and I didn't.

I had to confront him one day so why not the day before today.

"I know dad. It was indeed a terrible day it wasn't your fault that I had gotten shot." I tried comforting him.

"Neither was it mine. It was simply a misfortune that he betrayed you." I waited for his response.

"I know baby. But it haunts till this day. What if I had lost u, what would have become of us if we lost you...."

He trailed off.

"Don't say that dad! I am still here. I won't live yours and mom's side, ever.
I am sorry for bringing up the topic, okay." I spoke out concerned. My eyes glistened with tears I had not shed for a long while.

My voice shook as I took in a deep breath.

"It's okay baby. Dad's alright. It's just a pretty bothersome topic to us. I hope you can understand me, Lily."

I hummed as a response.

Now just wasn't the right time.

I slumped on to the bed ever so saddened as I informed him to pick me up from Uncle Alex's house at night.

After which I somehow managed to mutter out a few pleasantries before hanging up.

I blinked as I thought of Belle, only to realise there were tears in my eyes.

'Was I crying!'

I hurriedly wiped up my tears in a frenzy. This was bad. I must not cry at any cost.

I had promised Ron to never cry. I had to keep it. I nodded in agreement to my thoughts order to calm down.

I quickly got up from my bed and freshened up to run out of the door.

Just as I pulled the door handle and decided to walk out, my head collided on a solid muscle wall.

I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

"Who put a wall in here-" just as I was grumbling to m self I looked up to see the wall staring deep into my eyes.

It was Aaron.

I shot him a death glare before pushing him aside.

I was already annoyed from the matter with dad.

I trailed through the hallway and it'sbedrooms with Aaron patiently tagging behind me.

I slammed one the doors to the bedrooms with all my might when I saw him follow me everywhere. He didn't leave my side even for a split second.

I turned around in pure fury only to realise he was unaffected by all that.

He was going through his phone very peacefully.

I rolled my eyes before passing by into another corridor.

Just as I was walking in it. I caught him following me once again.

That was the last straw for me.
"MR. AARON .SMITH! I shouted.

I turned around just to find history repeating itself.

He was still as unbothered and his phone in his hands. He must have been looking into it before I had shouted to him. Since, he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What are you doing? Do u not have any business except for following me?" My eyes widened in anger.
as I crossed my arms and snatched away his phone.

I was so angry that I wanted to hurl the phone right onto his pretty face.

I glared at him and glanced at the phone in my hands. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Consider yourself safe since you're my business partner Mr.Aaron."
With that said I smashed his phone into pieces.

He was in utter awe as he watched me smash his phone into pieces. His hand was still handling in the air at the same posture he was holding his phone.

I tried distancing myself from him but  he still didn't leave my side.

"Common! Aaron!" He must be following me around since I could still destroy that contract.

Well, honestly yes! I would have done that. But there's something that only Aaron could help me with so no.

I pushed forward but he went on trailing behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Please stop following me around!" I stopped at the bedroom door which was only, two steps ahead from the one I had last checked.

I was still fuming in rage when I opened the door and somehow missed the sight infront of me for a couple seconds only to notice it immediately.

It was Bella!

"Belle!" I was shocked beyond words.
She was making out with someone!

It seemed as if she was kissing that guy on the neck.

I quickly covered my eyes in embarrassment before asking myself to be excused.

Aaron was just behind me and he looked pretty normal. Unlike me who was as red as a tomato.

'Gosh, what a unlucky day!' I thought to myself as I scurried away from their.'

I looked back to check if Aaron was still following me.

He wasn't.

I put my hands to my chest and sighed in relief as I passed by the phone I had just broken.

'Ughh- good riddance atleast this made him to stop following me.'

I wore the same clothes I had worn the night before as I head out and sent Belle a message to come out as soon as possible.

_______________xxxxxx_______________

Umm...hey✨

Sup?

It's currently 11:53 at night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to spend some time writing.

Hope you like it.

And bye.

Gotta go sleep.

Lol.

I got school tomorrow.♥️