~||Avoid The Parent||~

      (Y/n) felt herself stretch as she began to wake up

      (Y/n) felt herself stretch as she began to wake up. The early morning sun was peeking through the large window in Johnny's room, and (Y/n) didn't appreciate the light shining on her face. Letting out a groan, she closed her wings around her body, forming a cocoon around herself. Before she could doze off into sleep, however, she heard a familiar voice chuckle as someone poked her wings.
      "Babygirl~ The sun is up. That means you need to be awake~" Johnny cooed. (Y/n) rolled over, opening her wings to look at him. He was laying on his side, propping himself up with an elbow as he smiled down at her. Coming out of her cocoon, she wiggled her way over to him, snuggling against his chest. She buried her head against him, trying to block more light out. "I'm not ready." She grumbled, clinging to him. He let out a softer chuckle, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head. "Come on baby, we have to get to our morning class before the next game." He said, shaking her shoulders slightly.
      Letting out a sigh, (Y/n) got up and stretched, before reaching for her bag that had a change of clothes. "Can I use your shower?" She asked, looking at him from over her shoulder. Johnny nodded, tossing her a towel, and pointing to the shower connected to his room. She thanked him and walked into the bathroom. She placed her bag on the countertop and ran her shower water. When it was at a good enough temperature for her, she stripped her clothes and hopped in. She let out a relaxing sigh as she felt the hot water run down her skin, through her hair, and all over her body. She was in the shower for at least 30 minutes, before she hopped out. she dried herself with the towel and reached into her bag for her spare clothes. It was a pair of white skinny jeans, and a matching white, flowy, off the shoulder top. She braided her hair, putting some ivory flower pins that Dart had given her, and threw on some tan heels. She then walked out of the bathroom, checking her bag to make sure all her books were in there.
      "Damn, how did i get so lucky?~" Johnny teased, kissing (Y/n)'s cheek. She giggled, throwing her bag over her shoulder, looking up at him. "We better get going." She smiled, walking out of his room and towards the front door. The house was relatively silent, so (Y/n) took that to mean that Jemma and the others had probably already headed off to class. "You didn't have to wait for me you know." She said, looking up at Johnny as they stepped out of the frat house. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't walk my girl to her first class of the day?" He asked her, locking the door to the frat house, before turning to her and taking her hand in his. He placed her hand in the crook of his arm, causing (Y/n) to blush slightly, and the two were off to the Scaring School. They got plenty of stares from their peers as they walked to class, but neither of them seemed very bothered by them. The rest of the day went by rather quickly. (Y/n) had 4 classes before lunch, each she spent writing notes so she could study later, and when the lunch bell rang, she quickly packed her bags, hurrying to her usual spot.
      (Y/n), Jemma, and Randy were all studying during lunch, when Johnny walked over and sat on the table next to (Y/n). "Hey gorgeous. Whatcha doing?" He asked, tossing an apple in the air and catching it, looking over (Y/n)'s shoulder. "We have a scaring exam coming up in a month. We're trying to make sure we are on top of studying." She explained, not looking up from her textbook. Javier, who had appeared right after Johnny, wrapped an arm around Jemma's waist. "Do we get any hints as to the next challenge?" He asked, kissing Jemma's cheek. (Y/n) eyed him, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Um, no? You guys have to go in knowing as much as the rest of the teams. I'm not allowed to help you." She said. "Besides, its not like you need her help. You boys got it. Right (N/n)?" Jemma asked, leaning into Javier. 
      (Y/n) nodded, still confused why Javier would ask a question like that when he knew the answer, but she didn't have long to ponder, as her timer went off. "Welp, I gotta get going." She said, closing her book and stuffing it into her bag. "You guys know where to go right?" She double checked, only for Johnny to chuckle and hold up an envelope that told them the next challenge. "Got it right here babe. Don't worry about it. But hey, it's supposed to be cold in the library." He said, pulling his sweater off. He plopped it onto (Y/n), laughing a bit as it looked like a dress on her due to their size difference. (Y/n) smiled at him, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Thanks sweetie!" She said, before flying off towards the library. When she arrived, she was greeted by Claire and Brock. "There you are. Have a good lunch?" Brock asked, holding out his hand for a high-five. "It was ok. I spent most of my time studying with my friends." (Y/n) responded, high fiving him. "Well, I hope you are ready to watch students get thrown out of the library." Claire smirked. This was the challenge she was looking most forward to. (Y/n) nodded, a smile on her face. "The librarian doesn't know, right?" She confirmed. As bad as it sounded, they needed the librarian to not know the challenge was going on, because they needed the real "danger" of getting caught.
      "Nah, she doesn't have a clue. We might even have regular students getting thrown out of the library." Brock said, chuckling at the idea. Eventually, the teams all showed up, and it was time for the challenge to start. (Y/n) stood on the stage to announce the challenge. "In a real scare, if you get caught by the parents, its game over." She explained. "Your goal is to get through the library, grab your team flag off the gargoyle, and get out without getting caught." Brock added, standing next to her. "And just like before, whoever comes out last, or gets caught, is eliminated!" Clarie finished. With that, the teams were off. As predicted, ROR got first place, then PNK, and then HSS. It was just EEK, and OK left.
      "We are at the halfway point of the second games and things are getting interesting." Claire said, a smirk on her face. Things were indeed getting interesting. Mike's group was going extremely slow, with each of them copying Mike's movements, with the exception of Sulley. Meanwhile, Slugma Slugma Kappa was quickly approaching their flag. Dart, who was standing next to (Y/n), tugged the sleeve of Johnny's sweater. "Sissy, what's so scary about the librarian?" She asked. (Y/n) knelt down, but before she could say anything, a student got out of his seat, and stepped on a really creaky floorboard. This caught the attention of the librarian and caused her to slam her book shut. She stood up, revealing she was a lot bigger than she looked, and grabbed the student with a tentacle. "I said...quiet!" She said to the student in a demonic voice, before throwing him out the roof of the building. "Never mind!" Dart whispered in fear as she, Pouncer, and Ruffrunner clung to her. "S-sissy, I dont wanna be in here..."Ruffrunner whimpered. (Y/n) looked down at him, before looking at Brock to tap his shoulder. "What's up Scales?" He asked. "My siblings are getting scared. I'm going to take them out of the library and back to the stage." She explained. "Aw shoot, I'm sorry little dudes and lil dudette. You guys go wait for us at the stage, k?" He said, looking at (Y/n)'s siblings and ruffling their hair.
      Managing to pick up all three of them, (Y/n) flew out of the building without getting caught and landed at the stage. She sat her brothers and sister down, before sitting next to them. Johnny saw this and walked over right as (Y/n) started playing with Dart's hair, inspiring her brothers to play with her hair. "Is everything ok?" He asked. (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah, everything is fine. It's still the EEKS and OK in there, but my siblings got scared by the librarian, so we came out here to wait for the challenge to be over. Johnny chuckled. "I'm expecting to see Oozma Kappa go flying." He joked, earning a raised eyebrow from (Y/n). "Um, those are my friends." She said. "Give them a little credit. They made it to the second challenge." She added. "Yeah, because JOX cheated in the first challenge. I'm not tryna insult your friends Babe but come on! They aren't really made for this." Johnny argued, trying to reason with her. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she deadpan stared at him. Johnny tried to stand his ground but seeing the annoyance in her eyes he let out a defeated sigh. "Alright, alright. They have just as much a chance at winning as the other teams." He said, finally giving in. "Glad you can admit it." She said, continuing to do Dart's hair. "Yeah, yeah. Say, whoever does make it past this round, I'm throwing a party for the top scare teams. You gonna grace me with your beauty?" He asked, winking at her. (Y/n)'s siblings perked up. "Can we come?" Pouncer asked, only for (Y/n) to smack him with her wing. "Ow! Hey!" He whined. "No, you three may not come. It will be past your bedtime." (Y/n) said, ignoring the whines and complains that came from her siblings, before turning to Johnny. "As for me, that depends. If OK makes it, do you promise they'll be invited and that you'll be nice to them?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow as she waited to hear his response. Johnny laughed. "Sure Babe. If they make it, I'll play nice." He smirked, kissing her cheek. "If they make it." He added, showing he still had doubt. However, just as he said that the audience began to cheer.  They all looked at the building to see that the EEK's had been caught and tossed out, and that OK made it out with their flag. 
      Brock and Claire, who had made it to the stage, removed the EEK's purple plank. "The EEK's have been eliminated, and Oozma Kappa lives to scare another day!" Brock cheered. (Y/n)'s smile got bigger, especially when she looked and saw a surprised look on Johnny's face. "I'm going to go get ready. I'll see you tonight babe!" She said, kissing the corner of his mouth before walking off, her smile getting bigger when she and Mike made eye contact. She waved at him, giving him two thumbs up, before heading back towards her dorm.