Chapter 30

All the guests left the venue.

Tears shed, conflicts resolved, and emotions running high, finally the Raghuvanshi family and the Singhania family returned together to  the magnificent Raghuvanshi mansion.

While everyone was at the lounge, Rudransh's phone suddenly rang. Curious, he answered the call only to find himself speaking with none other than the police inspector.

"Hello"Rudransh said

"Mr Raghuvanshi Akshay somehow managed to escape from the jail,we are trying to find him please be aware he may try to harm your family"the police inspector said.

"What?Ok"Rudransh replied and cut the call.

"Akshay escaped from the jail"All eyes turned towards Rudransh in a collective state of confusion as he revealed to them the shocking news that their friend, Akshay, had managed to escape from the confines of jail.

"Rudransh! Rudransh!" A voice called out from behind him, causing everyone in the room to whip around in confusion and fix their gazes towards the unexpected direction where a girl came running towards them.

As the girl came in vision everyone was shocked to the core.Because she was none other than Drishti Rai singhania,the runaway bride of Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi!

"Drishti?"Amrita said to her daughter in shock.

"Rudransh"Drishti ignores her mother's pleas for a response and turned to Rudransh.

"Yeh yaha kyu aayi hai"Neelam said

"Rudransh meri baat suno"Drishti said to Rudransh

"Kyu aayi ho tum yaha Drishti?Kya chahiye tumhe?"Inquired Rudransh with an icy demeanor.

"Rudransh,Akanshah..."Before she could complete Neelam interrupted her.

"Uska naam tum aapne muh se na lo to hi accha"Neelam said to Drishti

"Aap sab meri baat ek baar toh sunlein"Drishti said to everyone

"Tum ne already bohot kuch karliya aab baaki hai kuch dekhna or sunna?"Asked Rudransh

"It's about akanshah,Please meri baat ek baar toh sunlein aap sab"Drishti pleaded

"Drishti ki baat sunne mein koi problem toh nahi hai hum sab ek baar sun lete hai yeh kya kehna chahti hai"Ruhi said to everyone.

"Tumhe kya pata isne Kiya kya hai"Replied Meera.

Or aap sab ko bhi nahi pata Drishti ne kya Kiya Aaj," Diya exclaimed, her voice growing louder with each word. As all eyes turned towards her in bewildered confusion.

"Aaj Jo pics or video's ke vajah se prinya bachi hai na woh Drishti ne hi click kiye hai.Drishti na hoti toh Aaj prinya ki zindagi tabah ho jati"Diya revealed the truth

The entire room was taken aback by the unexpected revelation, leaving everyone in a state of utter shock and disbelief!

"Please meri baat ek baar sunlein sab"Drishti again said to everyone

"Bolo"Rudransh said to her.

"Rudransh,Akanshah...mein venue gayi thi akanshah ko Akshay ne kidnap karliya"Drishti said hurriedly.