As soon as she brushed the curtain aside, she glanced towards the side door, and she saw it was slightly open. Sighing deeply, Saphira made her way over to it quickly to close the door and locked it, knowing anyone could have walked in. She did shine her light at the floor to see if there were any footprints, since anyone would have easily brought dirt into the kitchen. There was none, and she turned away to proceed through the kitchen. She considered checking the fridge for leftovers, but that would be something she would do after she finished checking the doors.

Saphira glanced towards the doors leading into the three dining rooms this kitchen was connected to. She smiled to herself, knowing that she could easily walk through the doors to see the animatronics, but she knew that she didn't want to break the rules on this. She shines her light towards the doorway leading into the hallway by the storage units. She walked over to doorway and walked into the hallway, glancing at the storage units. She was eyeing off the freezer and cold room doors to make sure they were closed properly, as she knew they wouldn't want to lose stock. Thankfully, they were closed, but she did push on the doors to make sure they were indeed closed.

With that settled, Saphira opened the door into the hallway leading by Chica's Chapel. She smiled as she noticed the neon lights have been turned off, and she was happy to see that. She did wonder if the lights turn on and off automatically when the system switches each night, but that was something she would likely find out. Shrugging, she walked towards the double doors and stopped, glancing down the hallway towards the Haunted Classroom. The temptation to just walk away and go to the principal's office was strong.

But I can't disappoint Mike. I can see Springtrap after I have completed the necessary stuff I need to do for my shift.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the doors into the chapel to make her way to the bar. She knew that the chef had told her that he makes sure that the door would be closed and locked, and she believed him. But it was part of her job to check regardless. She hummed as she walked along the carpeted floor into the bar area, smiling as she looked around curiously. The water feature was turned off, which she was kind of sad about, as she liked the sound of water. But she did notice how dark it felt with the neon lights off.

This definitely feels more like the horror attraction they were kind of planning this place to be at one point.

She shrugged as she made her way into the kitchen to see it was very clean at this time, and she walked over to the door to check it. As the chef had promised, the door was locked. She smiled to herself with a light chuckle of amusement and turned to make her way out. She at least knew that this job was not too hard, and she would certainly find a way to amuse herself during the night. There was plenty to see and do, even though she could easily repeat the same things each night.

She hummed softly and turned on her heel to make her way out of the chapel. She was feeling quite happy at the moment. Though as she made her way back to the door, Saphira realized Mike didn't show her the Mess Hall's kitchen, and which key to use for that side door. She grabbed her keys and there were two keys she had not been shown to use. And she sighed, knowing she would have to tell Mike he forgot to also show her which key was for the front door, though she at least knew it would be very easy to narrow it down. Though she knew that the first of the two keys to tries with the door in the Mess Hall's side door will be the incorrect key. But she would not ignore her duty because she was not shown properly.

Pushing the two, rose red doors open as she left the chapel area and closed them behind her. She didn't want any of the doors to slam suddenly, for fear she would accidently cause damage. With the doors closed, Saphira walked towards the doors into the Haunted Classroom. She felt nervous all over again, as she knew she was able to walk by the room Springtrap resided in. She did silently question herself why she was even reacting this way as she had already seen him.