Chapter 434: Am I So Strong?

Comenzar desde el principio

It was rare to see such a beautiful job.

In the void, Lin Bei had a bitter expression and his brows were already knitted together.

After leaving the battlefield, he and Qiqi rushed to the area where the world fragment was in the intelligence. However, other than a space that looked like a paradise, there was no sign of the world fragment.

It was obvious that they had made a wasted trip.

Fortunately, with Qiqi around, she used her Time Backtrack ability to check everything that had happened in this space in the past 10,000 eras and finally obtained the results.

It turned out that this place was the spatial array used by the foreign forces in the southwest warzone to seal the Heavenly Emperor. As for the power in the world fragment here, it had actually long been exhausted by the foreign forces. Now, this place was only an empty shell.

As for the sealing formation, it had long dissipated.

There was no one alive here.

Hence, Lin Bei missed this time.

“Sigh, my luck is really bad. It’s only the first stop, but I encountered a situation. It’s really difficult.”

Lin Bei let out a long sigh and looked at Qiqi, who was floating barefoot beside him.

“It’s fine. Although we didn’t find the world fragment immediately, I used the Time Backtrack ability to find some clues. This world fragment is related to the foreign forces in the southwest warzone. As long as we find them and have a good chat, we can successfully find the world fragment.”

When Qiqi heard this, she did not care too much. Instead, she smiled and replied, “Moreover… Ordinary methods can’t refine world fragments. As far as I know, other than the Nine Unparalleled and the Chaos, few people can do it. The races in the southwest warzone are so weak, so they probably don’t have a chance. At most, they can use it to suppress the space in their race or deal with the devouring of the power of the Abyss. Other than that, I really can’t think of anything else they can do with the world fragments.”

“This world fragment can resist the devouring of the power of the Abyss?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he could not help but be surprised.

The Abyss he knew now was no longer the Abyss of the Second World of the Ocean Blue Planet. Instead, it was the Abyss World that truly existed in the dark side of the Major Chiliocosm. The Abyss was a terrifying power that could easily devour an entire world. According to legend, only experts who had reached the Dao Ancestor realm could rely on their own strength to resist it..

It was precisely because of this that Lin Bei was a little surprised when he heard Qiqi mention that world fragments could resist the devouring of the power of the Abyss.

“Of course, the World Fragments don’t contain the power of an ordinary world. You have to know that those fragments contain the power fragments left behind by the destroyed world. Under normal circumstances, the strongest and richest World Power in the ancient world was condensed. It’s far from what ordinary World Power can compare to. Isn’t it normal for such a power to resist the devouring of the power of the Abyss?”

When Qiqi heard that, she nodded matter-of-factly. “Besides… the most powerful thing in the Abyss World is not the power of the Abyss. This kind of thing is like the air in our world. It can be seen everywhere. It’s not worth mentioning in the Abyss World. The truly powerful thing in the Abyss World is not the power of the Abyss, but the Abyss Demon Seeds. These creatures… Well, let’s call them creatures for the time being. These Demon Seeds use the power of the Abyss as their foundation and cultivate. They are very powerful. All kinds of outstanding talents are not inferior to the Nine Unparalleled at their peak!”