Sins of the Father

Mom hasn't really talked to anyone since that incident. Even to me.

She gave me my assignment for the day and ruffled my hair. It was a review, so she didn't have to teach me at all. She went back to her station, playing with that Newton's Cradle that always sat on her desk. I watched her watch it. She seemed focused on it.

Click, clack. Click, clack.

Surely this wasn't her only form of entertainment.

But it sure was entrancing.

Relaxing? Maybe.

"Mom, where's Dad?"

"Outside, joey. Don't bother him." She didn't take her eyes off the device, so I snuck away. I sat next to him.

He took a deep, annoyed breath. "What."

"Dad, how long have you known mom?"

"Most of our lives, why?" He continued sketching.

"Why's mom so focused on that Newton's Cradle thing?"

"I don't know, the same reason you came out the way you are." He huffed.

"That still gives you no right to treat mom the way you do."

"Your mother babies you, you need to wake up and be a man."

"It's not right."

"What, being a man? Are you fucking gay?"

"No, dad. I don't think so."

"So you're a-"

"Shut it." I hissed.

"Then you're going to become a man."

"Not now, I'm still a teenager."

He rolled his eyes.

XXx

Around nighttime, Dad was trying to convince Mom to sleep with him. "Come on, we haven't done it in a while."

"I'm not doing it with joey in the room." She whispered.

"Come on."

"No, absolutely not."

I already felt uncomfortable with this situation. He seemed to be getting angrier at every denial, until he stood up and grabbed me. I would've been fine if he'd kicked me out but instead he locked the door, then shoved me towards the bed. "Time for impromptu lesson one." He hissed. "Be a man and get your bitch to please you."

"Dad, no, no thank you."

"Chris, no!"

"You earned this, both of you did." He hissed. He unbuckled his pants. I didn't want to watch, but he grabbed my face with one hand and hers with the other.

"Chris, please." She tried to shove him away, but he quickly overpowered her. He shoved it inside her mouth. I watched him repeatedly thrust himself inside her mouth, all while she desperately tried to push him away.

"Doesn't it just make you fucking hard?" He smirked. I looked away, ashamed at my unwanted hormonal reaction. "Come on, admit it, you want her too."

No, it's the hormones. Please let it be the hormones. Mom managed to pull away, and all he did was kiss her and move her hand to grab my crotch. "Be a good girl and please him. Show him the power that comes with being a man." He grinned. I felt her forcing her hand against his, only for him to grab me and pull me closer by my waistband. "Be a man and let a bitch please you."

"Dad, no." I whimpered.

"Shut up and take it!" He pulled off my pants. I felt her hand gliding on it. I covered my mouth, ashamed I was enjoying it. He shoved her back on the bed and spread her legs. "Next lesson." He grinned.

"Chris, no, I'll do anything." She cried.

"It's so hot when women cry while you're fucking them." He had this sick, twisted grin. He started forcing himself inside of her. Her cries mixed with moans were confusing my hormones, making me scared and horny at the same time.

"Dad, please." I teared up. "Stop it."

"What, you want a turn?" He slipped out of her and shoved me towards her. She looked so scared.

"Go on, don't keep your mommy waiting." He whispered in my ear. "Make her feel like the little whore she is."

I shivered and whispered to her, "I'm sorry." Before continuing my deed. She wasn't crying anymore. Or making noises. She was taking it. I guess she realized crying wasn't going to help her at all with this sick bastard jerking off as I did my deed. "Dad." I whispered.

"What?"

"I-I don't want to finish in her."

"Do it." He forced me to stay inside. I could feel him touching me. "You'll make me proud." He stroked my body. "Don't you wanna make me proud?"

I looked at mom in the eyes. She quickly diverted her gaze to the clock.

Great. She can't look me in the eyes anymore.

I felt sick as I finished up, and immediately pulled away to shower away my sins. I couldn't face myself anymore, so I just went immediately to bed right after.