ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

But did the credit for this victory go only to Rana or to someone else? Hada Rani and Hada Sardar were not sad at all. When the Mughal emperor was surrounded by Rajputs from all sides, his life was also in danger.

It had become difficult for him to escape, then he called for additional army from Delhi for his help. Rana had already known about this. He had written a letter to Hada Sardar to create obstacles in the path of the Mughal army.

Shardul Singh had reached his friend with the same message. Without delaying even a moment, Hada Sardar had ordered his soldiers to march. Now he had reached his wife to take his last farewell.

Hadi Rani was shocked to see her husband dressed in saffron war uniform. She was surprised. Where are you going, Swami? So early. Just now you were saying that you have got respite from war for four-six months, will you spend it comfortably? Hadi Rani said to her husband in surprised words. Dear. Kshatriya women wait for this day only to test the bravery and valor of their husbands.

That auspicious moment has just arrived. I have got an opportunity to fight the enemies of the country. I have to leave from here immediately. Say goodbye smilingly. It is not known whether we will meet again or not, Hadi Sardar said to his wife smilingly.

Hadi Sardar's mind was apprehensive. Really, if he does not return, what will happen to this better half of mine? On one hand was duty and on the other was his wife's love. His mind was stuck in this internal conflict. He had told his wife in detail about Rana Rajsingh's letter. 

The fact that her husband's voice was choked while bidding farewell could not remain hidden from the sharp eyes of Hadi Raji. Although the Hadi chief tried his best to hide it. A dejected mind takes a person away from victory.

It did not take long for that brave girl to understand that her husband was going to the battlefield but in love. She sacrificed her love on the altar of duty so that her husband could achieve victory.