ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Hadi Rani was a queen of Rajasthan. She was the daughter of Hada Chauhan Rajput and was married to Ratan Singh Choudaawat. Ratan Singh was the chieftain of Salumbhar in Mewar. Hadi Rani sacrificed her life to encourage her husband in the battlefield.

According to legends, when Raj Singh I (1653-1680) of Mewar called upon Ratan Singh to revolt against the Mughal governor Ajmer Subah, Ratan Singh had been married for a few days. He hesitated a bit. But keeping in mind the tradition of Rajputs, he agreed to go to the battlefield and asked his Hadi Rani for some symbol with which he could go to the battlefield. Rani Hadi felt that she was becoming an obstacle in following the Rajput religion of Ratan Singh, so the queen cut off her head and gave it to him on a plate. When the servant presented the head after placing it on the plate and covering it with a cloth, Ratan Singh felt very ashamed. He tied that head with his own hair and fought.  When the rebellion was over, Ratan Singh was asked to stay alive. the desire had ended. He also ended his life by cutting off his head.

Ratan Singh himself had not completed a week of his marriage and to ensure that Aurangzeb does not create any obstacle in the marriage of Raj Singh and Charumati, Ratan Singh sacrificed his life and Hadi Rani must have had a Kshatriya character that when Ratan Singh asked for a token, she cut off her head and gave it to him. It had been just a week since the marriage. Neither the mehendi on the hands nor the alta on the feet had faded. It was morning time. Hada Sardar was in deep sleep. Rani came all dressed up to wake the king. The sleepiness was clearly visible in his eyes. Rani tried to wake him up by joking. Meanwhile the gatekeeper came and stood there. When the king did not notice, the queen said, Maharana's messenger has been standing there for a long time.

𝐻𝒶𝒹𝒾 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝒾  "ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ʀᴀᴊᴀꜱᴛʜᴀɴ"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें