🖤Chapter sixteen 🖤

Chapter sixteenConversation

Chapter sixteen
Conversation

"No one can hurt my family."

2nd person pov:

You and Freddy were waiting for Gregory. You were a bit worried for the kid but after all of what happened you have faith he will succeed. You sat on the ground patiently, "What do you think is happening to the others, [Name]?" Freddy spoke up. "I don't know. But I think there's a virus in them. I theorize that the reason you didn't get it was because you were in safe mode." You assume.

Freddy hum, "Well, after this... Do you think everything will be back to normal?" He asked. You look at him and smile, "I hope so! And if not I'll just ask Micheal to fix them. Everything will be fine..." You assured. You look down at your hand, "We'll get Gregory out of this place safe and unharmed." You assured making him smile.

The two of you feel to a comfortable silence. You look at your lap. Of course, you'll make sure he will be out of this place alive. You don't want to see another child corpse, not to mention that Gregory look exactly like Evan... Evan. You snapped out of your thoughts when Freddy spoke up, "Your system seems like it's broken. Do you want to go to Parts and Service?" He offered.

"Oh, it's alright Freddy I'm fine. I think?" You laugh, "A lot of things just happened today. I wonder how is Micheal doing. I can't contact his phone." You wondered.

The two of you went silenced once again. You started humming a small tune to pass time. "Gregory is an amazing kid, don't you think so?" You suddenly blurted out looking at Freddy. Freddy smile, "Yeah, he is!" He agreed. You sigh, "I wonder after all of this. Will we see him again? 'Cause I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna missed him." You admitted.

Freddy look down, "I hope so!" You could help but grin, "You might grew some favoritism Freddy." You claimed making him gasp, "I could never! But, I mean, Gregory is an exception." You couldn't help but laugh. "I am serious!" He defend.

"Sure Freddy, Sure."

You two continue to chat the whole time talking about random things. And you also told him some stories about you and the Aftons back when... You were still sitting them.

"No way." Freddy chuckled at your story.

"Yeah, Micheal was a delinquent back then. Ooh! You should've seen how hard it was to watching over him." You two laugh.

But soon, your conversation was cut off when Gregory sent a message about finding a secret place. He said that it's probably the  secret room of the white rabbit lady. You frown and immediately noted that you will take a look of it later.

"I think her name is... Vanny."