Chapter Thirty One: Victoria Secret

Start from the beginning

He will be disgusted after I tell him, "No, You Will Be Disgusted Too." A girl who was sold by her boyfriend, used by her boyfriend's boss, and then discarded would not be liked by anyone. I shoved him off of me.

I kept hitting his chest to try to get him to move away, but he did not even get up from where he was. "No one likes a Used piece." I was unaware that my punches were genuinely having no effect on him. All he did was draw me nearer to him.

"Ungrateful"

"Such Filthy women you are"

"You wanted to go out and whore around, did you not!!"

I closed my eyes, remembering the things my blood, my father, my real father said. "I am not Ungrateful, I am not Flighty, I did not enjoy that, I am not Heartless, I am not gaining any sympathy, I am not, I am not, no, no, no."

"Trust me, Mann, I did not enjoy it, I am not ungrateful nor do I want anyone's sympathy" I cried out clutching the cloth over my chest. It pained me, it crushed me down, breaking me every day.

"I never despised him, I always loved him, I loved him to no extent. I did everything in my strength and I still do. But then again! He said I disgusted him. He doesn't want me. He hates me." I felt his roughness of his finger pad over my cheeks as he washed the tears off my face.

I whispered, "You will despise me too," as I peered into his increasingly softer grey eyes. I am burdening him too.

"Do not label my love as hate, Samriddhi; hate is a very cruel word." My face felt softly caressed by his hands.

"I cannot afford you naming my feelings as hate. It can be anything but not Hate Riddhi. You never have the power to disgust me."

I was gradually melting into him as a result of his words. The deep wounds were gradually healing, but the damage was irreversible.

I detested it-I detested the fact that his charming conversations were having such a melting effect on me. Something was wrong with me.

I leaned in closer, letting my weeping eyes meet his gentle ones, and felt the ice melt under his warmth. The ice shield I made over myself was now melting in his ardency. He was the one melting my ice with the fire I felt within him.

I have no idea how to ever trust anyone again. My trust has been betrayed by numerous individuals, the majority of whom were also my own.

While I was sitting on the couch, he got down on his knees in front of me and moved his hand over my hair, making me wonder if I was worthy of him. His love?

When I was with him, I experienced an unexpected euphoric feeling that was sparked by something inside of me. I cried in front of him, honestly, even though I was afraid to cry in front of anyone else. He deserves to know. He has the right over me yet he does not question.

We were staring at each other from a mere inch apart. I was craving, craving for affection, trust, understanding, and acceptance. I was unsure if I could get that in this lifetime.

Nevertheless, there was a part of me that suggested just give it a shot.

I lowered my eyes to his lips, which were pink from constant biting and his teeth gnawing at his tender spots.

My hand lifted to brush against his cheek, and something inside of me told me to just go ahead and do it. To initiate it. And I did.

I obeyed my heart's guidance and kept my thumb over his lips to free the soft plump from his biting distress. I shifted forward holding his cheek and the next second his lips met mine.