𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝟎𝟏

Start from the beginning

her shocked expression morphed into a confused one as the teapot was placed down, the positions changing with the teacup instead. the blonde haired demon reached out, close to touching the glass when it moved and levitated to a dark corner of the room, her gaze following along.

only then did she realise that someone was in the chair that was placed in the corner, a familiar someone at that.

"y/n?!" charlie exclaimed, her eyes once again widened in bewilderment and confusion at the demon who grinned.

you chuckled, taking hold of the cup that was preserved for you. "why the long face, princess?" your disoriented voice came through the ears of the morningstar, making her instantly believe that you were here before her. you took a quick sip from the cup, pushing the glass to your side as it floated in mid air, giving you the chance to stand up. "give this demon a hug, kiddo!"

charlie without hesitance, ran into your open offer, squeezing whatever life force was in you with sheer strength.

she earned a groan, you felt as though your eyes would pop out of their sockets if she hugged just a bit harder. you placed your hands on her shoulder pushing her back, "it's nice like this. please." a hidden plea was in your sentence as you narrowed your eyes at the princess, a poor form to attempt and intimidate her.

charlie didn't care, rocking on her heels, "where have you been?? it's been too long! i thought you died or something, dad never told me anything after your disappearance!" she rambled on and on, your hold on her shoulder loosened as your feet hovered above the ground. charlie was quick to catch on, grabbing your arms so you wouldn't float away and escape her reach. "thinking about it, it's been eons since you went missing! wherehaveyoubeen, doyouknowhowworriediwasforyou?? ideserveandexplenationthisinstant!"

charlie looked at your face to see you giving an annoyed look, it wasn't enough reason for her to stop being angry with you. she held your hands, wanting an answer no matter the cost. "gee princess.. focus on the present will you? i've been through enough torture to get here anyway, spare some mercy." you spoke quickly, sighing as you snatched your hands from her.

"i can't when you go off disappearing for half an eon!" charlie crossed her arms, pouting at the seems which made you groan.

"cut the dream demon some slack." you replied, hovering in the air as the teacup floated your way, you did the honours of finishing its contents before it dispersed into thin air. "i was busy doing things."

the latter hummed in a not so convinced manner, craning her head to look at your levitating form before her eyes lit up. "oh, this must be the gift dad was talking about!" she lightly clapped her hands, bouncing slightly off the ground out of her newfound excitement.

"gift??" you scrunched your brows in disbelief, "who does he think he is? calling me a gift like some object..." you grumbled to yourself, crossing your arms as you watched charlie hop around in glee.

"you need to see what i've been planning for my hotel, y/n!" unexpectedly, charlie jumped and somehow obtained your hands in hers, jerking your floating figure down with a light yelp of surprise.

"hotel? what hotel." you stared with lidded eyes, raising a not so amused brow at her claim.

charlie gripped your hands, if not only, a bit tighter. "a hotel of rehabilitation!"

"a what now."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

you stared at the tall building, the tower itself was leaning to the side. it was dark and gloomy, blending in with the rest of the buildings in hell.