Part -3

I got a very good job there are many people who work under me and I am the boss now but I transferred to his city Today I am in his city and I am very, very happy.I came to his city but could not find a way to meet him and then I got an idea to applied for a job in his company. I got a job as a make-up artist in his company and I am very very happy But one problem is I don't know how to do makeup. I also learn to do makeup just for him.
I entered his company and I saw him from far away. I literally broke down and my eyes started flowing again after seeing him I was just looking at him and he entered the elevator and the elevator started to close and he sawed and we had eye contact for a few seconds and the elevator closed. I asked the staff where the rest room was and she showed away and I entered the rest room and I cried and told myself Finally, Finally After a lot of difficulties, after a lot of crying, after a lot of suffering, after a lot of years I saw him, I saw him, oh Allah, thank you, you made me meet him, thank you. I stopped crying and I washed my face. I ran from the rest room to the upper floor.
I looked at him
He said Hi to me and I kept looking at him silently.
He says me Hi Miss, are you okay?
When I didn't know what to say and I said can I shake your hand
He said ok
We shook hands
He said whether you intends to make up or not
I said nothing
He said what happened ?
I said, nothing
then i put makeup on him
I was very close to him. I didn't understand anything.
we talked a lot he asked me about
my religion
I took pics with him and also with his group and I am very happy about it

 we talked a lot he asked me aboutmy religionI took pics with him and also with his group and I am very happy about it

      WAY TO MY IDOL

                  BY ST 💗✨

THANK YOU for reading if you like it then vote it and also comment on it and I'll see you guys in the next part till then take care and If there are any mistakes like spelling etc then please ignore it

Love from ST 💗✨