The Sleepover Pt 2

"Hey, tb.."
Golfball muttered, curious as to why they were here.

Blocky ran out of highlighter's car, holding a few cartons of eggs, while rolls on toilet paper were placed on his head

"Hey, tennis bro, let's get started!"
Blocky yelled to tennis ball, not noticing golfball.

Tennisball looked away sheepishly, whereas golfball glared at him.

"Start what?"
Golfball asked, turning her glare towards the red block.

"Our.. egg delivery service. Oh, we've got the wrong house. Haha."
Blocky grabbed tb and dragged him to the car, golfball still glaring at them.
"Damn it, of course, bossy bot bozo brain golfball saw us. I stole these eggs for no reason."
He sighed, exasperated.

Tennisball looked at her apologetically, only to get a scoff and glare back.

"Gimme the goddamm eggs."
Golfball demanded blocky, and he immediately obliged

"Yeah, yeah.."
Blocky gave her the eggs.
"This never happened?"

"Yep."

~morning~

"Wake up, girls! Breakfast is ready!"
Golfball had woken up her friends, and together, they fried all the eggs.

"Wha..?"

"Oh, damn, that smells good!"

"Ooh, yay!"

Everyone gathered into the backyard, sitting down eating their eggs. golfball refused to explain how and where she got the eggs, only replying with "just enjoy the eggs dammit"

Golfball checked her phone, and when she turned off dnd there were a few messages from tb from last night apologizing. She replied.

'It's fine. Don't worry about last night. Remember, it never happened."

A bit later, tennis ball replied

'Thanks, golfball.'

'All good.'

'Gb? Would you like to be friends again? I kinda miss back then. I don't even know how we drifted apart. If you don't, it's fine. I get it. No one likes me anyway.'

Tennisball hesitated to send it. He ended up deleting the last sentence and sent it.

'That'd be nice. How about we work on the science fair together? We're doing it in science in 2 weeks.'

'Thanks, gb! Yep, that'd be great.'

Golfball smiled. She'd missed him a lot. She missed the way they'd help each other out, the way she could talk to him about more complex things.. for now, she was stuck reminding her friends how to add.

'Can't wait, tennis ball!'

They talked for a while, then had to go. After a while, Tennis Ball heard a window smash and dropped his phone, running towards the noise.  He saw that ruby, pencil, match, leafy, and a few other girls had broken in. Golfball was running after after them, yelling at them.

"Oh, shit. Tennis ball, sorry!"
Golfball shot him an apologetic look and went back to yelling at the girls.

"IF YOU WANTED TO SEE YOUR STUPUD BOYFRIEND JUST CALL HIM?! I SWEAR TO GOD-"

Golfball took a deep breath, glaring at them, then ran over to puffball. (I'm sorry, I will add teeny eeny bits of golfpuff because tHEYRE SO cut AHH)

"Sigh. These IDIOTS don't ever listen to me -"

She was interrupted by eraser yelling
"OH MY GOD, THEY BROKE THE WINDOW. BLOCKY-"

then golfball eraser and the rest of them all got in a screaming match, with tennisball looking confused af.

"Excuse me -"

"WELL, YOU COULDVE KNOCKED-"

"Uhh-"

"YOU COULVE CALLED -"

Tennisball just backed away, looking awkward. He could stop them, but he didn't have the courage to step in.

Golfball noticed the fellow bAlL (it autocorrected, but im not changing it loll) and had an idea. She wasn't threatening looking at all, but tb could help her with that. She ran up to him, grabbed his sleeve, and asked him something that no one else could hear through all the commotion. Tennis ball nodded and followed gb back to the group, with blocky finally coming down and looking like he was gonna punch someone.

Tennisball sighed and yelled out
"PEOPLE! LISTEN TO GOLFBALL!"

Everyone turned their attention onto him, and he flushed with embarrassment. But golfball stepped in front of him, and tennis ball breathed a sigh of relief
"Hey, tb.."
Golfball muttered, curious as to why they were here.

Blocky ran out of highlighters' car, holding a few cartons of eggs, while rolls on toilet paper were placed on his head

"Hey, tennis bro, let's get started!"
Blocky yelled to tennis ball, not noticing golfball.

Tennisball looked away sheepishly, whereas golfball glared at him.

"Start what?"
Golfball asked, turning her glare towards the red block.

"Our.. egg delivery service. Oh, we've got the wrong house. Haha."
Blocky grabbed tb and dragged him to the car, golfball still glaring at them.
"Damn it, of course, bossy bot bozo brain golfball saw us. I stole these eggs for no reason."
He sighed

"Stop yelling, let's just sort this out. Ruby, you led this group up to blockys house to break in, and a few others joined to see their boyfriends, yes?"

Mostly, everyone nodded

"Well, ruby. Whyd you do it?"

Ruby glared at her, then started speaking.

"Well- blocky and the others were gonna egg my house. You were a part of it or something, but you stopped it. But you didn't tell me, and I've been pissed all night."

"Wait, how'd you know that they -"

"I have cameras, yknow?"

Golfball blushed at her stupidity, then nodded.

"I'm sorry about that -"

"And let's not talk about what happened last night -"

"OKAY, I THINK WERE DONE HERE."

puffball intervened. (Protecting her wife frfr)

"WE NEEDA HEAD BACK TO THE HOUSE. BYE GUYS! *

golfball sighed and walked back, ignoring ruby whispering something to her group behind her.

She went slower and stayed at the back of the group when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Golfball..?"

She turned around.

"Oh- hey, tb!"

I.. uhm, had something to show you -"

He pulled out his phone to a group chat where Ruby was telling everyone about last night.

"Oh- thanks for .. uhm.. telling me.."

She blushed.

"S-shes.. lying? I don't remember that.."

Golfball stuttered, clearly lying.

"Golfball, I know we're not close anymore, but you can still talk to me."

He smiled gently and waved goodbye,  walking away and leaving golfball standing on the footpath to think alone.

"Dammit.."
She sighed, walking back to the house.

AN: WOAH. I know I said I don't really ship tengolf anymore, bUT THATS FINE. here yalls go. I'll release a few more chapters then start another book BUT THATS FOR LATER YAYAY (1057 words fancyy)