Chapter 8

The girl laid her head in class the next day and Minho would peeked over at her every minute

The girl laid her head in class the next day and Minho would peeked over at her every minute. She immediately got up when she heard the teacher say "group work".

"Right I'll let you all make the groups of 4" the teacher spoke out and sat in his seat.
Keeho immediately ran to her and she saw Seungmin joining Minho.

They needed two more people for the group and those two were the only people see ever met and knew so she patted Minho shoulder as she frowned.

"What?" Minho barked at her making her hisses before asking. "Join our group" she demanded making Minho raise an eyebrow at her. "Excuse me?" He questions

"Why should we?" He asked making Chioro roll her eyes at him. "Just join us, I don't know the other classmates" he muttered as Keeho and Seungmin exchanged tired looks with each other.

"We'll join you guys" Seungmin blurted out as he left with Keeho who agreed. Leaving the two enemies alone.

"Your such a dick!" She scoffed as Minho sighed. " if it makes you better you can hit my hand, lightly though" Minho said smirking as he put up his hand. To what she immediately hit his hand.

"I said lightly" he scolded lightly as he tried to hide the pain in his face. When Minho opened his eyes again, she was already gone.

His phone buzzed.

Baddest of them all

Keeho
YALL BITCHESS THIS IS GROUPP😜

Chi
How dare you leave me with that nut.

Seungmin
Yall were fighting and we wanted to have lunch.

Minho
Is everyone at the table, I'm going now.

He shut of his phone and ran to the lunch hall with his small packed lunch he had for today.

He sat down at the table that had Wonpil, Chan, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix, Changbin, Han, Keeho, Jiung, Jeongin, Mingi, Chioro, Jake and Heeseung.

He looked over to see that Chioro didn't have any food in front of her and Chan was whispering to her as he split his food.
"Chioro split my food with me. Eat everything Chan" Minho said glaring at Chan who proceeded to start eating as he saw Minhos face.

Chioro looked at Minho strangely before sitting next to me. "You didn't put poison in this did you?" She questions taking on of the two sandwiches that Minho had.

"Yeah I did, you took the one with poison" he joked as he chuckled at the girl who looked away from Minho as she stuffed the sandwich into her mouth.

She was like a mini Jisung, puffy cheeks and could literally fit anything in their mouth. She looked slightly cute like that an he saw some cream cheese on her mouth, he rubbed off the cheese making her face immediately turn warm.

"You look dumb like that" he added as she smiled taking out the other sandwich.
"AGHHHH CAN WE SWAP I DONT WANT THIS JELLY" Changbin begged Hyunjin as he shook his head.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU?" He switched to Jiung who sighed as he gave his pudding for Changbins Jelly.

"Can anyone finish my homework?" Heeseung asked plopping the paper onto the table making the other groan in annoyance. "Just pass me the papers" Chioro yammered as she took out a pen.

 Minho looked over at the homework and slowly helped out Chioro with those she didn't know

Minho looked over at the homework and slowly helped out Chioro with those she didn't know. They looked like a team but still bickered from time to time.

"Who would have thought those two would be working together" Mingi muttered to the group making them all agree.

"It's not like that." Minho explained only to make the girl hiss at him. "Alright kitty cat I won't help anymore" he says raising his hands in defence. "No no help! Heeseung needs his homework" Chioro begged which made Heeseung laugh at how much she's wanted to help him.

"Fine" Minho mumbles returning back to the helpless girl with a sheet of paper. There were times they were super close while doing the homework. Minho would sometimes hold her hand and use the pencil in her hand instead of taking it from her.

It made her extremely nervous since she wasn't really great with physical touch except for with Chan. The two were actually being nice with one another while they did it.

"Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Hyunjin pointed over at the two who were working, and laughing together?
"This is a rare occasion take a picture!" Jake nudged Keeho making him take out his Samsung and take a picture of the two working as they smiled together.

"HEY!" Chioro yelled as she saw Keeho take a picture. "DELETE IT!" Minho continued as Chioro got up, making Keeho run into the male toilets. "That Bitch!" she muttered under her breath.

The girl sighed as she listened to the teacher talk making Minho laugh to himself

The girl sighed as she listened to the teacher talk making Minho laugh to himself. He passed her a small note which made her lift her head up slightly.

She unwrapped the note and read it: " You also tired? Hey I was thinking of you and Chan over at my house again tomorrow."

She looked over at Minho who was nearly putting a smile on his face, she just rolled her eyes and wrote something before she threw the paper back at him.

"Yeah, sure" He read trying not to let his big grin slip out. He looked back at the girl to see her asleep as she faced him. He admired her until she opened her eye to see Minho concentrated on her. She slapped him lightly on cheek and he immediately looked away in embarrassment.

"You have something on your face" he lied which made her rub every part of her face for her to realise is there was nothing on her face.